General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Asprilla man...Surely elite, world ruling rich wankers who are also paedos is exactly - fucking exactly - what right wing conspiracy theorists should be getting out of bed to shout and scream about..?

He's even managed to incorporate pizza. It literally is pizzagate ffs. What more could you want?? He doesn't even sweat ffs. You know what else doesn't sweat? Lizards. He's a Lizard person. QAnon was right all along!!

How is the right not beside itself right now, he's the walking embodiment of everything they think runs the world. Other than the fact he's not left wing.

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, for starters you need to be 18 in the UK to marry unless you have your guardians consent. Not sure many parents would let a middle aged paedo marry their daughter like. You're acting like a proper weirdo btw. Not an insult, an observation. You should join the SMB, you'd like it there. 

I’m just going to ignore your passive aggressive whining, ok?

I’m just interested and can’t be arsed to read up about it… also “what is the youngest a girl can be that a middle aged man can sleep with legally” probably isn’t the greatest thing to google💡 :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Asprilla man...Surely elite, world ruling rich wankers who are also paedos is exactly - fucking exactly - what right wing conspiracy theorists should be getting out of bed to shout and scream about..?

He's even managed to incorporate pizza. It literally is pizzagate ffs. What more could you want?? He doesn't even sweat ffs. You know what else doesn't sweat? Lizards. He's a Lizard person. QAnon was right all along!!

How is the right not beside itself right now, he's the walking embodiment of everything they think runs the world. Other than the fact he's not left wing.

You do know that there are people in between whiny Guardian reading EUphiles and red bull guzzling incels, right?!

6 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I’m just going to ignore your passive aggressive whining, ok?

I’m just interested and can’t be arsed to read up about it… also “what is the youngest a girl can be that a middle aged man can sleep with legally” probably isn’t the greatest thing to google💡 :lol: 

Since you ask the answer is half your age plus 7 yesrs. Glad to help. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

You do know that there are people in between whiny Guardian reading EUphiles and red bull guzzling incels, right?!

You were the one going on about how there might be something to all that pizzagate stuff the other day, that's all I'm saying. I mean, would you be so forgiving of him in this respect if it were Bill Clinton?

I am a whiny, Guardian reading EUrophile. The jibes mean nothing to me, I'll happily embrace that. I doubt you're an incel but you're clearly a middle aged man who is worried that the whole world is out to get him and that if he isn't vigilant about that, he's going to be left with nothing. I don't get it, since that's clearly not going to happen, but you do you. Why you've gone out of your way to speak in defence of Prince Andrew, I don't know. He's a rich buffoon with hardly two brain cells to rub together, who has done nothing in life to earn the lifestyle and status he has. His is not a hill to die on.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I will regard shortly 

To save the bother, and since it’s common knowledge anyway, the issue is that the lass was trafficked. 
There against her will. 
A sex slave. 
Raped, basically. 

Her being above the age of consent in the country she was raped isn’t , and would never be, the issue, because her consent wasn’t asked. 

That’s not to say His Royal Heinous hasn’t also raped underaged girls, it’s just that the one he raped in this specific case was 17 at the time. 

There. Now at least you can’t say you aren’t informed. 

I did your research for you. 

44 minutes ago, Renton said:

Since you ask the answer is half your age plus 7 yesrs. Glad to help. 

I actually had a close mate fall out with me recently after pointing this rule out to him when he started seeing some 18yo in his mid 30's. 

To be fair to him though it was probably more likely me saying "youse should come over for dinner one night, I'll get the high-chair down from the loft" that he took the wrong way rather than the rule.

• Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You were the one going on about how there might be something to all that pizzagate stuff the other day, that's all I'm saying. I mean, would you be so forgiving of him in this respect if it were Bill Clinton?

I am a whiny, Guardian reading EUrophile. The jibes mean nothing to me, I'll happily embrace that. I doubt you're an incel but you're clearly a middle aged man who is worried that the whole world is out to get him and that if he isn't vigilant about that, he's going to be left with nothing. I don't get it, since that's clearly not going to happen, but you do you. Why you've gone out of your way to speak in defence of Prince Andrew, I don't know. He's a rich buffoon with hardly two brain cells to rub together, who has done nothing in life to earn the lifestyle and status he has. His is not a hill to die on.

I wasn’t saying you’re the Guardian guy btw. I’m sick to death of the echo chambers and cliques

i said I read some of the transcript of the pizza thing and it was really weird, have you read it?

nor am I defending anyone, I just think it’s weird that there are really famous rock stars who are beloved by most of the world and yet Prince Andrew is pretty much hated. For doing the same thing.

if that doesn’t seem weird to you (not weird like a conspiracy just weird as a moral anomaly) then that’s up to you

i don’t think that little observation makes me weird but you guys fill your boots if it makes you happy

38 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

To save the bother, and since it’s common knowledge anyway, the issue is that the lass was trafficked. 
There against her will. 
A sex slave. 
Raped, basically. 

Her being above the age of consent in the country she was raped isn’t , and would never be, the issue, because her consent wasn’t asked. 

That’s not to say His Royal Heinous hasn’t also raped underaged girls, it’s just that the one he raped in this specific case was 17 at the time. 

There. Now at least you can’t say you aren’t informed. 

I did your research for you. 

Would Prince Andrew have necessarily known she was trafficked though?

Not that it changes the charges ultimately but I can easily imagine that he believed she consented, what with him being a Prince and all.

Also in case any of you really need it spelling out, I’m not defending or endorsing anything. Just asking a few questions cause I don’t know absolutely fucking everything about this case.

When you call your dealer and get them to deliver some Bong, you know that the Bong they deliver is illegal, without specifically asking.

Similarly, when he called his friend and convicted sex offender and asked

“ Hi Jeff, got any 17yr olds I can rape?”

he’d have known she was trafficked, without specifically asking. 

• Like 2

I don’t move in those circles obviously

But lets say you’re a young pop star or footballer and you end up at a party and there are girls everywhere

They aren’t the girls you meet in the pub, they are “available” and seem determined to make sleeping with them the easiest thing in the world

if you are in that environment for long enough I’m saying it’s *conceivable* that you just assume that there are always girls who want to sleep with you

Why would he think about where the girl came from any more than we think about what the factory was like where an H&M T-shirt comes from?

9 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I don’t move in those circles obviously

But lets say you’re a young pop star or footballer and you end up at a party and there are girls everywhere

They aren’t the girls you meet in the pub, they are “available” and seem determined to make sleeping with them the easiest thing in the world

if you are in that environment for long enough I’m saying it’s *conceivable* that you just assume that there are always girls who want to sleep with you

Why would he think about where the girl came from any more than we think about what the factory was like where an H&M T-shirt comes from?

Well I'm not going to defend a rock star having sex with a groupy either but its hardly comparable to a nonce Prince who hangs out with a nonce who is supplied by a nonce sex trafficker who supplies kids for the nonce Prince to rape is it? And if said rock star or footballer does rape or abuse someone, then they also face the law, e.g Adam Johnson, Chad Evans.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Your either being contrary for bites, which isn't a good look anyway, or you're a wrong un yourself. 

Edited by Renton

I don't really understand what you're trying to do here? Is it possible that Prince Andrew had such disregard for the young women that were "presented" to him that he didn't think he was doing anything wrong? Is it possible that as a Prince he thought he could behave consequence free with whatever age girl he liked? 

Maybe. But he's wrong on all counts. And he had young daughters man. He knew what Epstein was up to and he wanted his go at it too. 

Edited by Gemmill

Just now, Renton said:

Well I'm not going to defend a rock star having sex with a groupy either but its hardly comparable to a nonce Prince who hangs out with a nonce who is supplied by a nonce sex trafficker who supplies kids for the nonce Prince to rape is it? And if said rock star or footballer does rape or abuse someone, then they also face the law, e.g Adam Johnson, Chad Evans.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Your either being contrary for bites, which isn't a food look anyway, or you're a wrong un yourself. 

I’m saying I think it’s possible to be that far from reality that you genuinely think that there are girls who will sleep with you wherever you go.

Do you think Epstein told Prince Andrew that he was trafficking girls to rape on his island? Or, do you think he said come to my island it’ll be great.

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

I’m saying I think it’s possible to be that far from reality that you genuinely think that there are girls who will sleep with you wherever you go.

Do you think Epstein told Prince Andrew that he was trafficking girls to rape on his island? Or, do you think he said come to my island it’ll be great.

We're told it was widely known as paedo Island. Maybe he thought that was its Greek name? 

• Haha 1