General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

I’m saying I think it’s possible to be that far from reality that you genuinely think that there are girls who will sleep with you wherever you go.

Do you think Epstein told Prince Andrew that he was trafficking girls to rape on his island? Or, do you think he said come to my island it’ll be great.

Fucking hell man. Log off. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I’m saying I think it’s possible to be that far from reality that you genuinely think that there are girls who will sleep with you wherever you go.

Do you think Epstein told Prince Andrew that he was trafficking girls to rape on his island? Or, do you think he said come to my island it’ll be great.

He probably thought it was a work event … BYOB (bring your own bitch)

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't really understand what you're trying to do here? Is it possible that Prince Andrew had such disregard for the young women that were "presented" to him that he didn't think he was doing anything wrong? Is it possible that as a Prince he thought he could behave consequence free with whatever age girl he liked? 

Maybe. But he's wrong on all counts. And he had young daughters man. He knew what Epstein was up to and he wanted his go at it too. 

For the slower kids at the back, of course trafficking people is wrong and abusing power is wrong and being with girls that are loads younger than you is creepy and imo rapists with dna evidence should be castrated 

I’m just interested in where the lines blur and how some people get away with shit behaviour and others don’t.

i’ve only seen that one picture of the girl with Prince Andrew.

by the looks of him this was a fair while ago. The girl could have been 18-20.

she didn’t appear to be scared in the pic

not saying she wasn’t, I’m saying that it’s possible that he perceived that sex was consensual

I’m assuming by the way that this happened before Epstein got busted… if not then obvs this is all moot

2 hours ago, Asprilla said:

I will regard shortly 

So this all happened before Epstein’s conviction… isn’t it possible he just thought it was a rich guy who had girls hanging around?

im pretty sure that happens a lot in those circles

although going and staying at Epstein’s house for several days to “break off the friendship” once he’d been convicted is a bit suss I grant you

But I don’t find it impossible to believe that Prince Andrew is dumb enough to do that

Look, maybe he’s a paedo rapist, maybe he’s just super dumb and thinks he’s god’s gift to women

do you guys never just talk about stuff out of curiosity?

like say the Michael Jackson stuff or OJ?

Without even reading all this shite, I’m going to guess that real life paedo rings with actual famous people and actual evidence to back up the accusations aren’t as interesting as completely made up ones. Am I close? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Prince Andrew: "Never met her, that photograph is false news. Plus I have a medical condition and I don't sweat"

Asprilla: "I think he's innocent!"

Prince Andrew is clearly not a smart man

i think he made up a load of lies to try cover up *something* and watching Emily Maitliss pick him apart was brutal

does that mean he intentionally raped someone he knew he was underage?

that’s all I’m asking ffs

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Without even reading all this shite, I’m going to guess that real life paedo rings with actual famous people and actual evidence to back up the accusations aren’t as interesting as completely made up ones. Am I close? 

Which made up ones?

4 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Look, maybe he’s a paedo rapist, maybe he’s just super dumb

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

does that mean he intentionally raped someone he knew he was underage?

"My client admits all the accusations are true, but in his defence he's just not very clever"

Just now, Blastronaut said:

"My client admits all the accusations are true, but in his defence he's just not very clever"

Is this hard for you?

option a: Prince Andrew slept with a girl who he didn’t know had been trafficked

option b: Prince Andrew slept with a girl who he did know had been trafficked

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

What asprilla thinks he's doing to us with his 'just asking' posts.....

See how good this fella is at dodging punches :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, Asprilla said:

Is this hard for you?

option a: Prince Andrew slept with a girl who he didn’t know had been trafficked

option b: Prince Andrew slept with a girl who he did know had been trafficked

Option 😄 Prince Andrew slept with a girl who had been trafficked. Then lied repeatedly about his association with the traffickers.

Just now, Blastronaut said:

Option 😄 Prince Andrew slept with a girl who had been trafficked. Then lied repeatedly about his association with the traffickers.

Still, different acts

who wouldn’t lie about it? Whether you were in on it or just got caught up in it?

People with those patterns of thought got so hard for Covid :lol: 

It’s like that Father Ted line…

”Listen if there are 200 million catholic priests in the world and 5% are paedophiles…that’s still only….10 million paedophiles”

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Alex said:

How everyone else sees Asprilla:

FD0E1297-EFB4-4BA5-B06B-0A8FD1983A43.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Alex said:

How Asprilla sees himself:

E7AF79A0-9FFD-4A97-AB89-CBFD681913E7.jpeg

I don’t know who either of these people are but I’m sure it’s a great gag 😎👍🏼