• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clea

Hi lads just a quick update about Master T we were allowed to visit him in the mental hospital at Ryhope yesterday it's the first time we've seen him in 6 days. He was allowed to go to the local Asda

It occurred to me this evening that my traditional posts reminding you boys to adjust your clocks accordingly twice a year (not a euphemism) is becoming redundant in this digital age. However, here I

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

On wikipedia is there a way of hearing how something is pronounced?  I.e the phonetic bit getting 'someone' to say that.  If that makes sense?

It's pronounced Neck-ra-feely-ya. :good:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Just us dole-wallahs :lol:

I can't even get the internet on my PC at work as they obviously don't trust the riff-raff (even if I had the time), they'd have a fit with half this board, mind. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Renton said:

I mean WTAF? Gammons love doubling down on their absolute ignorance and stupidity. 

The thing is that most of the Express readers aren't going to see the video clip so they'll believe it. Anything attacking these protesters is red meat for their readership.

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

That's a beaut, can I get a cutting?

Here you go. 
concrete-debris-stacked-into-a-wall-pict

Plant them in February and thin them out once they get to three storeys, otherwise you’ll have the planning dept. on your back. 

• Haha 3