Jump to content

General Random Conversation..


Scottish Mag
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Two apologies in as many sentences. 
 

Peak Rayvin, folks. :lol:
 

edit; just saw Fish’s post above. 
Am I fuck apologising though, mines more betterer. 

Sorry?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ant said:

 

Just change them all to led bulbs and forget about it, they could leave every light in the house going 24/7 and it wouldn't make a dent, like 20 per bulb a month or something. 

 

 


Ah right.   👍.  They are all led so I’ll give them all a break :lol: 

 

(or nag at them to help walk the fucking dog they emotionally blackmailed me to get with promises to take turns!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

or nag at them to help walk the fucking dog they emotionally blackmailed me to get with promises to take turns!!!!

Should’ve kept that treadmill.…

lazy-dog.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone in the house wanted a second dog which I agreed to assuming I’d have to pick up the extra shite and do the walking 99% of the time (conservative estimate). Sometimes it’s not good being right. Also greyhounds eat and shit like a fucking horse 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Don’t they sleep for 90% of the time then go insane for the remaining 10% ? 

She’s pretty chilled now she’s settled in but I think a lot of them have a pretty odd life compared to normal dogs if they’re a rescued ex-racer like her. Because they haven’t had that human interaction as puppies you’d normally. But especially in the early days she was much more settled if she had a walk which included some ‘zoonoses’ off the lead. They are notorious for sleeping a lot and commandeering the sofa. Which she does although she’s not quite as bad as some. They can be known to sleep 16 hours a day I’ve read :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ant said:

 

That's the only upside ours is a mini daschund so isn't too bad for either walks or volume of shite 😂. Suz would like a whippet but I'm not kean, world prefer mini schnauzer. 

Least the prices have came down a fair whack was going be around 2k when we first looked

It’s been good for my mental health with working from home etc (having to walk them, especially the greyhound, not picking up their shit). But it’s a pain in the arse sometimes, obviously. Got some decent waterproof gear like, which helps. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dog and pub update.

 

After his regular half a stone of treats from behind the bar, an owld fella comes in and produces a bag of fresh pork crackling and needless to say Hamish (my dog) thought this was tremendous, after several pieces he was then fed a portion of the landlady’s (and also from her son) fish and chips.
 

Mate comes in and proceeds to buy a pack of pork scratching, not in same class as the other stuff but not wanting to be rude Hamish had half the pack.

 

Another regular comes in and whilst he doesn’t have a dog himself, he does always have a pocket full of dog biscuits, and he wonders why the dogs love him !! Cue - much sitting and giving of paws.

 

Mrs arrives to drag us home on her way back from work, has a glass of wine and pack of Cheese and Onion crisps, half of which the canine dustbin got.

 

He was fucking rancid overnight (very unusual for him tbh) to the point he fucked off out of the bedroom in shame.

 

canny evening all in all, apart from the smell obvs.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:lol: a Jack Russell a friend of mine had (sadly no longer around but it lived to a ripe old age) used to have a full Sunday dinner at The Fusilier in Longbenton (also RIP). 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.