General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

That ( Sueno Latino) came on my “shuffle random” playlist when I was cooking Sunday lunch the other week and Fist Jnr. gave me some quizzical looks :lol:

“ Daaad, what’s this ??”

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That ( Sueno Latino) came on my “shuffle random” playlist when I was cooking Sunday lunch the other week and Fist Jnr. gave me some quizzical looks :lol:

“ Daaad, what’s this ??”

Hope you turned around and said, this, son, is fucking quality 

• Haha 1

I’m going to a 1 year olds birthday party this afternoon, I have no children but it’s the current missus’ nephew so it’s seems unlikely I can swerve it.

How pissed is too pissed at a child’s party? 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, strawb said:

I’m going to a 1 year olds birthday party this afternoon, I have no children but it’s the current missus’ nephew so it’s seems unlikely I can swerve it.

How pissed is too pissed at a child’s party? 

Ease up before you get to the point  where you tell the parent how daft it is having a party for a bairn too young to even know what day it is ;) 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Ease up before you get to the point  where you tell the parent how daft it is having a party for a bairn too young to even know what day it is ;) 

I am aware of the irony, the mother is however a mong so she isn’t. I might just get on about how having kids in general is a shite idea tbh

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, strawb said:

I am aware of the irony, the mother is however a mong so she isn’t. I might just get on about how having kids in general is a shite idea tbh

That’ll do :lol: 

Well, Malik nearly killed me. Driving up my street, I noticed one of my neighbours potted trees had blown onto the road. I picked it up and they took it in at their porch. They thanked me, I turned around to head home, and a huge fuck ridge tile landed exactly where my head had been 1 second earlier. It's probably the closest I've been to death when I think about it.

In some ways this storm is worse than Arwen as the winds are stronger during the day today. I've noticed that it's not so much storms are stronger nowadays, it's that they go on for hours. Only going to get worse. 

57 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: 

When they put the kid down for a nap, turn on the musical mobile above it’s cot and you’re like… 

banger.gif

… that’s when. 

I’d gan through the floor if I did the worm nowadays 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, Malik nearly killed me. Driving up my street, I noticed one of my neighbours potted trees had blown onto the road. I picked it up and they took it in at their porch. They thanked me, I turned around to head home, and a huge fuck ridge tile landed exactly where my head had been 1 second earlier. It's probably the closest I've been to death when I think about it.

In some ways this storm is worse than Arwen as the winds are stronger during the day today. I've noticed that it's not so much storms are stronger nowadays, it's that they go on for hours. Only going to get worse. 

Did you look up at the roof..

167AA9B0-80C9-4C56-A4F5-0E02265761C0.jpeg

• Haha 4

The sea was something else this morning mind. Never seen it so choppy. The foam was being blown from the surface and because its sunny, was casting a constant rainbow above the sea. Nature's beauty.

20220129_101542~2.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

My back garden today. 
616EF2E6-2A62-46E5-B825-0E5CA804321E.thumb.jpeg.f57c2686f608652226732c47be02f148.jpeg

Looks like I’ll be buying some new fence posts then…

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My back garden today. 
616EF2E6-2A62-46E5-B825-0E5CA804321E.thumb.jpeg.f57c2686f608652226732c47be02f148.jpeg

Looks like I’ll be buying some new fence posts then…

That's a pain. Still, my dead Christmas Tree in the garden has disappeared (arboreal type, I haven't murdered CT and buried him under the patio and started impersonating him on here as an alibi, honestly). Fuck knows where to, but not my problem any more. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Do you live in a “low-to-mid-range”garden seating showroom? 

Temporary measures to stop dog shitting in next doors garden :lol: 

I did warn them that those panel fences never see out a year around here, but did they listen!!!

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

I did warn them that those panel fences never see out a year around here, but did they listen!!!

Your avatar :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

How does having 50 garden tables stop the dog dropping its dinner next door? :lol: