General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Did she watch it then? :lol:

:lol: 

I use 'was' more in the sense that we are no longer together. Possibly because of this April Fools :D 

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

A slightly more sophisticated one that I used when casting from your PC to your TV was still something of an emerging technology and less widely known - I'd leave my home computer on and go to work while my partner remained at home. Screen off but tower on. From work, remote connect to the PC, had The Ring video on standby (where she's climbing out of the well) - cast it to the TV in the living room where my partner would be, it automatically turns on the TV and plays the video.

I intended to do it several times so that it kept turning on when she turned it off, but once was all it took. She was out of the house and calling me from the car to claim the house was fucking haunted and I needed to come back home right this moment :lol: She was a pretty superstitious person tbf.

Slept on the couch the next few nights but it was worth it :D 

A couple of months ago my lad nicked one of the remotes for the projectors at school. Since every room the same model and the remotes worked off the same frequency he had a field day powering the things down whilst in lesson but also when walking past others as well. 

2 of them were replaced for being faulty before they cottoned on to what had happened. Always one to answer a straight question with a truthful answer his response was "of course I did, and it's been utterly hilarious!" Bought himself a week in isolation for that stunt :lol:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Craig said:

A couple of months ago my lad nicked one of the remotes for the projectors at school. Since every room the same model and the remotes worked off the same frequency he had a field day powering the things down whilst in lesson but also when walking past others as well. 

2 of them were replaced for being faulty before they cottoned on to what had happened. Always one to answer a straight question with a truthful answer his response was "of course I did, and it's been utterly hilarious!" Bought himself a week in isolation for that stunt :lol:

Everyone just taking it in their stride that Craig has a boyfriend. What a great bunch we are. 

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, Craig said:

Similar vein, when controlling shit remotely from other devices was "new fangled" one of the regulars at my local was a techno wiz and he'd paired his phone with the projector gear in the bar, in there one Saturday and some "not regulars" came in and they got horse racing on, they were making a racket, disturbing our usual ambiance and really pissing us off, needless to say after a short time race gets into final furlong, shouting volume goes up and...........picture went off, next race, final furlong, changed channel, went on a little while etc etc. I think the fact we were pissing ourselves laughing gave the game away and it got a bit heated :)  

4 hours ago, Rayvin said:

A slightly more sophisticated one that I used when casting from your PC to your TV was still something of an emerging technology and less widely known - I'd leave my home computer on and go to work while my partner remained at home. Screen off but tower on. From work, remote connect to the PC, had The Ring video on standby (where she's climbing out of the well) - cast it to the TV in the living room where my partner would be, it automatically turns on the TV and plays the video.

I intended to do it several times so that it kept turning on when she turned it off, but once was all it took. She was out of the house and calling me from the car to claim the house was fucking haunted and I needed to come back home right this moment :lol: She was a pretty superstitious person tbf.

Slept on the couch the next few nights but it was worth it :D 

if only you had a secret camera set up to video her reaction too :lol:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Everyone just taking it in their stride that Craig has a boyfriend. What a great bunch we are. 

FFS! :lol:

Although last time I was a regular on here Finley was about 4 years old. He'll be starting driving lessons shortly!

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

FFS! :lol:

Although last time I was a regular on here Finley was about 4 years old. He'll be starting driving lessons shortly!

Don't push your luck, Craig. A boyfriend is fine, we've shown our acceptance of that. A 4 year old boyfriend is a matter for the police. 

• Haha 10

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Don't push your luck, Craig. A boyfriend is fine, we've shown our acceptance of that. A 4 year old boyfriend is a matter for the police. 

You fucking arsehole :lol:

• Haha 1

On 28/03/2022 at 14:29, Rayvin said:

Idk what to tell you - maybe I have no taste but he's generally been in roles that make me smile; find it difficult not to like the guy.

He was excellent in The Pursuit Of Happyness 👍🏼

Aye, he was tbf, the only film he's been in I liked. Proves he can do serious stuff if he wants. Haven't seen the latest one though.

Edited by Renton

Fair play :up: 

I tend to only have the one if I’ve got the car. I know some lads who’ll have more than one if they’re not driving for a few hours but im not rolling that dice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Fair play :up: 

I tend to only have the one if I’ve got the car. I know some lads who’ll have more than one if they’re not driving for a few hours but im not rolling that dice.

I used to have one when I was younger but wouldnt these days, particularly as it’s my living and I’m such a lightweight.

I have a neighbor that hit four cars two days ago. We live less than a half mile away from the local pub. 

A friend is in prison. She was involved in a hit and run with a motorcyclist that killed him. His helmet stuck inside her passenger window. She drove home and got a second vehicle and returned to the scene to pretend she was a good samaritan. Her sentence was 20 years and by default her husband was deported back to Guatemala.

My mother has been arrested three times for driving drunk. One time after a wreck. I still have two significant scars on my face from it. 

I do not get behind the wheel if I have had one.

• Sad 1