General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Here’s one for you @Craig

If you could sail in a perfectly straight line, you could set out from New York and arrive in Perth, Western Australia. 

You’d arrive in Perth from the south, too. :lol:

whats-across-the-ocean.gif?zoom=3&resize

But in the meantime, you can all fuck off! 

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Lol at that lad taking an absolute header over the ropes. Not sure how that constitutes a MAJOR ACCIDENT but the man has got a few clicks out of it so job done

These are the sort of skills you'll need as a streamer tbf.

Was down in London Wednesday night and yesterday. Finish a meeting and dart from Paddington to Euston just in time to get in my seat for the 18:20 back up North. I've got settled, plugged in my phone etc when there's an announcement that there's a delay due to an incident on the line. 5 minutes later all trains to Manchester are cancelled for the foreseeable. I go to Kings Cross jump on a PACKED Sheffield bound train, manage to get a seat but have to endure a couple of pissed up FreeMasons on one table and a very chatty Yorkshireman on another. Both tables within earshot, neither pause for fucking breath for two fucking hours. Then, just as we're pulling into Sheffield at 22:00, all Manchester bound trains are cancelled. Fuck this, says I, and get an Uber home. Finally get into bed at midnight, at which point the wife asks if I could get her some water.

4 and a half hours after getting to sleep I'm woken up by my little lad, who gives absolutely zero fucks about how tired his dad is. 

I've logged in for hero points, but am I fuck doing any fucking work today.

51 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

@The Fish

https://zoom.us/

No need for thanks Dave :good:

You don't have to fucking tell me mate. I was fucking all for doing the fucking whole thing over fucking Teams (like we do every fucking day) but OhhhhhHHhh fucking NooOooOOooo we had to have an in-fucking-person Team Day. Where we fucking dick about with fucking quizzes and fucking Paddington fucking Bear fucking treasure fucking hunts around fucking Little Venice for two fucking hours. 

....fucking

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Didn’t you move to Manchester? 

Soft Midlands shandy drinking la la. 

Soft? Yes

Midlands? Questionably

Drinking? absolutely

La La, I won't refute that

SHANDY? I will knife fight you, right now!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You don't have to fucking tell me mate. I was fucking all for doing the fucking whole thing over fucking Teams (like we do every fucking day) but OhhhhhHHhh fucking NooOooOOooo we had to have an in-fucking-person Team Day. Where we fucking dick about with fucking quizzes and fucking Paddington fucking Bear fucking treasure fucking hunts around fucking Little Venice for two fucking hours. 

....fucking

Do you work for CBeebies now? :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

You’re quite correct. 

Manchester is definitely in the southern half of Britain. :lol:

At least it's the North of the middle. The muffin top, if you will.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Was down in London Wednesday night and yesterday. Finish a meeting and dart from Paddington to Euston just in time to get in my seat for the 18:20 back up North. I've got settled, plugged in my phone etc when there's an announcement that there's a delay due to an incident on the line. 5 minutes later all trains to Manchester are cancelled for the foreseeable. I go to Kings Cross jump on a PACKED Sheffield bound train, manage to get a seat but have to endure a couple of pissed up FreeMasons on one table and a very chatty Yorkshireman on another. Both tables within earshot, neither pause for fucking breath for two fucking hours. Then, just as we're pulling into Sheffield at 22:00, all Manchester bound trains are cancelled. Fuck this, says I, and get an Uber home. Finally get into bed at midnight, at which point the wife asks if I could get her some water.

4 and a half hours after getting to sleep I'm woken up by my little lad, who gives absolutely zero fucks about how tired his dad is. 

I've logged in for hero points, but am I fuck doing any fucking work today.

:lol:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, The Fish said:

....fucking

You need to be a bit more assertive at work, fish. Tell them that you're from Seaton Sluice near Blyth and you don't do Paddington Bear treasure hunts. There's a town's reputation on the line for heaven's sake. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

You need to be a bit more assertive at work, fish. Tell them that you're from Seaton Sluice near Blyth and you don't do Paddington Bear treasure hunts. There's a town's reputation on the line for heaven's sake. 

Need to start wearing Stone Island and a cap pushed way back on my head.

• Haha 1