General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

What's noticeable is that they're obviously by design given he shaves his beard and keeps his moustache trimmed. :lol:

4 hours ago, Craig said:

What's noticeable is that they're obviously by design given he shaves his beard and keeps his moustache trimmed. :lol:

I reckon he was the cause of the delay, as he didn’t have a live export license for them. 

Me and Mrs.F. nipped out to the Cumberland for a few cheeky ones earlier, and there was a lass soundchecking for her gig and I thought “Fucking hell, she’s got a voice on her”

She started not long after and was just beautiful to hear. 
Brazilian lass, Nadedja, singing her own songs, just her playing a guitar and keyboard, and she was absolutely jaw droppingly good. 

Looked her up when I got back and what videos I could find don’t do her justice at all, tbh. 

But, it was so nice to be at a bar and see everyone have the same reaction, stop and listen to her. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Me and Mrs.F. nipped out to the Cumberland for a few cheeky ones earlier, and there was a lass soundchecking for her gig and I thought “Fucking hell, she’s got a voice on her”

She started not long after and was just beautiful to hear. 
Brazilian lass, Nadedja, singing her own songs, just her playing a guitar and keyboard, and she was absolutely jaw droppingly good. 

Looked her up when I got back and what videos I could find don’t do her justice at all, tbh. 

But, it was so nice to be at a bar and see everyone have the same reaction, stop and listen to her. 

You had a wank didn't you? 

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

You had a wank didn't you? 

No decent videos on YouTube to do her justice? Here at the MF Wank Bank© we're always open, 24/7.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Haha 6

On 22/06/2022 at 10:05, The Fish said:

Used to work on shifts with the Met police. Honestly, night shifts and weekends were mostly playing football manager,  or watching tv. For years I did this for good money.

Robbing the tax payer. You must be proud 👍

12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Robbing the tax payer. You must be proud 👍

Tbf he was working for the Met so it’s pretty much a given 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

FFS, that is definitely the last time I click on a Ronny Gill link, not only an abortion of a website to actually read but the absolute stretching going on about calling this lad a 'hollywood' actor is unreal. A Tragic newspaper, never mind tragic tale. :lol:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Alex said:

Tbf he was working for the Met so it’s pretty much a given 

Begs the question, does he still have rape and beat up women/ethnic minorities tendencies, that training is hard to shake off.

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

FFS, that is definitely the last time I click on a Ronny Gill link, not only an abortion of a website to actually read but the absolute stretching going on about calling this lad a 'hollywood' actor is unreal. A Tragic newspaper, never mind tragic tale. :lol:

What’s the fucking point in that story? He’s a habitual offender (including violent crime and carrying knives) and that’s it, bar appearing in a low budget film no one has heard of 35 years ago. To make it even more pointless they interviewed him 10 years ago. If you asked 100 people on Northumberland Street who he was, no one would have a clue unless they’d just been aggressively pestered for spare change by him. You’d probably get the same responses just after the film had been released. He did meet Robson Green once though.  

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

What’s the fucking point in that story? He’s a habitual offender (including violent crime and carrying knives) and that’s it, bar appearing in a low budget film no one has heard of 35 years ago. To make it even more pointless they interviewed him 10 years ago. If you asked 100 people on Northumberland Street who he was, no one would have a clue unless they’d just been aggressively pestered for spare change by him. You’d probably get the same responses just after the film had been released. He did meet Robson Green once though.  

Angling for a new role ?

• Haha 2