General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Put £20 on In Running on Baby Run about 5 seconds before it fell

ffs

Unlucky.

I've loved Cheltenham this week, I'm very marginally up, but it's been good stuff. I'm definitely going next year, not just to say I've been but because it's my sporting holy grail. Most people want to go to The WC Final or Monte Carlo for the F1, or fucking the Superbowl (daft cunts), but me I'd love to go to Cheltenham on the Tuesday with £1500 in me pocket, and ideally come back with money in me pocket on the Friday. Everyone who goes says the same thing there's no where better in the world to be, I've been to the National I thought that was shite tbh, and going to the plate at Newcastle is like watching a Sunday morning game compared to the Champions League final. If you like racing as well, you can see they're all top, top class horses even the ones who do shite, will go to meetings and piss races. For me it's the best sporting occasion in Britain, in the world even. Love it.

Just listening to Mick Fitzgerald on 5live..he said Long Run broke the Gold Cup course record by 15 SECONDS!

Long Run is 6, Kauto Star and Denman are 11 which means they both smashed it too... <_<

I had 40 quid on Long Run @ 7/2....£180 off out to celebrate :icon_lol:

I can't help but read all of Kevins posts in the voice of Jedward. Try it - it's quite amusing :icon_lol:

I wouldn't have a clue how they/it sounds.

Better than they sing ?

Edit; Father Dougal works well <_<

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I can't help but read all of Kevins posts in the voice of Jedward. Try it - it's quite amusing :)

Better than they sing ?

Edit; Father Dougal works well :icon_lol:

<_< I was thinking that actually. "Now, Kevin, these cows are really small, those cows are very far away"

I can't help but read all of Kevins posts in the voice of Jedward. Try it - it's quite amusing :)

Better than they sing ?

Edit; Father Dougal works well :icon_lol:

<_< I was thinking that actually. "Now, Kevin, these cows are really small, those cows are very far away"

:)

"Oh, right ye are Ted ,so"

Ardal_180x250_738983a.jpg

untitled.jpg

Kevin and pals last neet.

Is the ginger lad the one from Harry Potter? <_<

Tis ok I have now read the top left hand corner and so it is him!

Edited by Toonraider