General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Watching that, just had two profound thoughts. I know, I just can't help it.

Firstly, why are so many white South Africans cunts? Guess that is a bit rhetorical but honestly, never met a decent one.

Secondly, could something like TikTok not easily replace the functionality of twitter? Yeah, it's Chinese, but still preferable to Musk. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

Firstly, why are so many white South Africans cunts? Guess that is a bit rhetorical but honestly, never met a decent one.

Secondly, could something like TikTok not easily replace the functionality of twitter? Yeah, it's Chinese, but still preferable to Musk. 

Not to be contrary but I know one who is a really lovely guy - but he was an orphan so perhaps avoided some of the cultural idiosyncrasies that he might otherwise have received from his parents.

22 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Not to be contrary but I know one who is a really lovely guy - but he was an orphan so perhaps avoided some of the cultural idiosyncrasies that he might otherwise have received from his parents.

Don't trust him Rayvin, he'll be up to something, playing the long game.......

Actually tbh I just remembered I was talking to a South African in a professional capacity on Teams just yesterday, who also seems like a lovely person and has probably saved hundreds of lives there.

Alright then, except Rayvin's mate and my medical advisor, who knows of any nice South Africans? 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Renton said:

I obviously work with quite a few South Africans and apart from too many Liverpool fans among them I don't thing their canny to cunt ratio is that different to any other population. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Don't trust him Rayvin, he'll be up to something, playing the long game.......

Actually tbh I just remembered I was talking to a South African in a professional capacity on Teams just yesterday, who also seems like a lovely person and has probably saved hundreds of lives there.

Alright then, except Rayvin's mate and my medical advisor, who knows of any nice South Africans? 

🙋🏻‍♂️  

The girl that lives opposite us is from Cape Town and is a fabulous person. And her brother lives round the corner, he seems canny too. He can’t understand a word I say mind, the fuckin cunt :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Just seen Ian Botham on an advert.  Fuck me, he's got a right gut on him :lol: 

It shouldn’t come as that much of a surprise seeing as he was carrying a canny bit of timber when he was still playing :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, ewerk said:

:lol: What has she done to you?

:lol: I remember her when she was on a show one day (cant remember if it was R1 or 2)  she said she had paid 50p for her daughter to go on a bouncing castle at her local village fete.  Anyway her daughter only stayed on 10 minutes and came off and she demanded her money back :lol: the fucking tight cunt.  AND IM A YORKSHIREMAN! 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, NJS said:

I obviously work with quite a few South Africans and apart from too many Liverpool fans among them I don't thing their canny to cunt ratio is that different to any other population. 

58 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

🙋🏻‍♂️  

The girl that lives opposite us is from Cape Town and is a fabulous person. And her brother lives round the corner, he seems canny too. He can’t understand a word I say mind, the fuckin cunt :cuppa:

Only met one on an all dayer in the toon, started off ok then he was basically a farage fan boy and had the belief we would be too being from up here. He joined us but as he revealed who he was and I questioned him I basically started singing the spitting image song and it was getting to the point where I was seriously contemplating testing his jaw before he fucked off. Like I say, it was an all dayer and he was a cunt from London up for business.

• Haha 6

Thats a no from HMHM then.

So apart from Rayvin's friend who's an orphan, my medical contact, NJS's bindipper supporting work colleagues, PL's neighbour and her brother, WHO ELSE KNOWS A SOUTH AFRICAN WHO ISN'T A CUNT?

I rest my case m'lud.

• Haha 3

I was getting off the ferry to France yesterday. With a pram trying to negotiate passing through a sprawling queue. 

This woman had left her bag on the floor and I was standing patiently waiting for her to move it, or at least herself, so we could pass through. After a second or two she realised this and elected to back away from her bag creating the necessary passage. No words were spoken as they were unnecessary for this banal and innocuous moment.

We made our way and once I was a few metres past some lunatic said to me “excuse me, the lady had a bag there!”  

Ordinarily I’d laugh something this ridiculous off but I’d been cooped up sober with my kids for four hours and was simmering away nicely. I felt Wykiki’s Rage coursing through me.

So I turned back toward him and watched his arse drop as I approached. “And?” was about all I could muster through the mist. He immediately started apologising but I wasn’t in the mood for that. “Would you like a fight?”  I found myself saying, “because I’ve got two little kids so am up for it”. Fucking hell man. 

He declined and I felt a tinge of disappointment. The apologies continued. 

Be kind, or at least neutral, to people with little kids. You never know when some over-tired, under-sexed parent is about to go fucking postal with all the rage they withhold from their little shits.  

Canny start to the holiday.  

• Haha 11

7 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I was getting off the ferry to France yesterday. With a pram trying to negotiate passing through a sprawling queue. 

This woman had left her bag on the floor and I was standing patiently waiting for her to move it, or at least herself, so we could pass through. After a second or two she realised this and elected to back away from her bag creating the necessary passage. No words were spoken as they were unnecessary for this banal and innocuous moment.

We made our way and once I was a few metres past some lunatic said to me “excuse me, the lady had a bag there!”  

Ordinarily I’d laugh something this ridiculous off but I’d been cooped up sober with my kids for four hours and was simmering away nicely. I felt Wykiki’s Rage coursing through me.

So I turned back toward him and watched his arse drop as I approached. “And?” was about all I could muster through the mist. He immediately started apologising but I wasn’t in the mood for that. “Would you like a fight?”  I found myself saying, “because I’ve got two little kids so am up for it”. Fucking hell man. 

He declined and I felt a tinge of disappointment. The apologies continued. 

Be kind, or at least neutral, to people with little kids. You never know when some over-tired, under-sexed parent is about to go fucking postal with all the rage they withhold from their little shits.  

Canny start to the holiday.  

Wyki and BD salute you

gladiator GIF

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

🙋🏻‍♂️  

• Haha 3