General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Old white man in not liking hip-hop shocker 

Im old and Kanye’s first two albums are great. The signs that he was an ocean going cunt were there at the awards ceremony with Taylor Swift. She’s awful btw but she didn’t deserve that  :cuppa: 

• Like 1

So even Musk draws the line on free speech at Hitler fanboys. Wonder what this means for Trump’s return to the platform after he was breaking bread with Nick Fuentes and Kanye the other day 

On day 3 of my HGV training- it’s insane how different the approach to driving one of these things is. 
54ft long, 8ft wide and 44tons. 

Going really well so far, got my couple/uncouple test later this week then my body disposal practical once we’ve kidnapped a hooker. 

Happy Days 👍

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

On day 3 of my HGV training- it’s insane how different the approach to driving one of these things is. 

Going really well so far, got my couple/uncouple test later this week then my body disposal practical once we’ve kidnapped a hooker. 

Happy Days 👍

Top 30 Crash Truck GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Happy Days 👍

Brings back memories of my days struggling to maneuver a skip lorry around a worksite before I even had a provisional. Minus the hookers and body disposal obviously, the qualified drivers had dibs on those jobs.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Happy Days 👍

truck GIF

29 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hell of a manoeuvre that- no trailer strikes and didn’t creep in to the far lane. 

10/10 😂

I assumed you could already do that - you may need to do so to avoid the police chase :smile:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hell of a manoeuvre that- no trailer strikes and didn’t creep in to the far lane. 

10/10 😂

Have you done the lesson about overtaking a colleague on a dual carriagway with a speed differential between wagons of 0.05 mph yet? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Have you done the lesson about overtaking a colleague on a dual carriagway with a speed differential between wagons of 0.05 mph yet? 

He'll have to pass the theory test first, the one that calculates how you get past with the 0.05 mph differential JUST as the crawler lane ends on the A1

• Haha 5