General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Ok, question time to prove your technical knowledge. Every BBC iPlayer app on the fire stick, smart TVs or my phone will not work when connected to my internet, when I turn the WiFi off on my phone and use my data it does work. Everything else in the house connected to the WiFi is hunky dory. So ...... What the fuck do I do? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ok, question time to prove your technical knowledge. Every BBC iPlayer app on the fire stick, smart TVs or my phone will not work when connected to my internet, when I turn the WiFi off on my phone and use my data it does work. Everything else in the house connected to the WiFi is hunky dory. So ...... What the fuck do I do? :lol:

The quickest test is to turn your router box / internet off for 30 seconds then try again

I unplugged the TV last night but obviously not for long enough. :blush:

Turned my phone off and it worked so realised I was probably too quick putting the plug back in on the telly. Stupid iPlayer, totally it's fault, like. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I unconnected the paramaliser then switched to the recalirific switch and it looks to have solved it. :good:

I hope you remembered to reverse the polarity

• Haha 3

There was a jeep in Tesco car park earlier. 4 "D-day 75th anniversary" stickers on it and a "Jeep won a war. Your Honda mows my lawn." sticker on the back. :lol:

Tell me you voted for Brexit without telling me you voted for Brexit. 

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There was a jeep in Tesco car park earlier. 4 "D-day 75th anniversary" stickers on it and a "Jeep won a war. Your Honda mows my lawn." sticker on the back. :lol:

Odds-on he’s let MMCMLXWWLLDD off here bang his Mrs. too. :lol:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Does anyone on here actually have bumper stickers on their cars? 

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Gemmill's got one on his Jeep I hear. The news the Roald Dahl was being rewritten broke him and he's nowhe's reunited with his mam and he takes her weekly shopping in Tescos iirc. 

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

Gemmill's got one on his Jeep I hear. The news the Roald Dahl was being rewritten broke him and he's nowhe's reunited with his mam and he takes her weekly shopping in Tescos iirc. 

I'm convinced you've got silhouettes of seagulls crossed out, like the flying aces of WWI and II.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

I've got a big banner going across the top of the car front window with 'Chez & Dave'. :good:

just kidding jk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've got a big banner going across the top of the car front window with 'Chez & Dave'. :good:

just kidding jk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Jimmy Fallon Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2