General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Almost anything goes in April. High temperatures, heavy downpours and snow at Easter are all possible

Snow?!?!?!?! It's nearly friggin May. I hope that doesn't ruin things for that Easter weekend. Climate change, aye what a myth <_<

The Jerky Boys - Phonejackers' grandads, but way way funnier.

Brighten your post Villa Monday with an earful of these fellas

http://thahiphopcorner.com/forum/kings-of-...rky-boys-flood/

Any of Frank Rizzo's calls are top comedy (testing for jeopardy, roofing, insulator job, car salesman, automechanic, chief super accross the way are all a must hear) <_<

It was a post by one of the American lads on here that made a reference to Jeopardy that got me dig them up again. That 'jeopardy' call is genius like. Its the speed and quality of the retorts. "you on the ball there son? " " . . .aaand begin!" "I love to jeopardy, babe. " <_<

On 'insulator job' "I put mustard on that shit" and "I don't use those little shit-breathers" . Great man. Ww

Ant - I've not cross-refed the credits family guy/jerky boys but is that really him aye? (I assumed was more a rip off) Wonder if they've done any other stuff too ?

Drive across the Tyne bridge towards Gateshead and you will notice a 15 story or so old office block that is in the process of demolition.

Today I noticed two mini JCB's working on the roof!

It's quite a site to see and must have been a huge crane or military helicopter to get them up there.

Anyone know?

The digital switchover has taken place in the midlands, and it seems that my digibox has decided not to work. BBC 2, BBC News, and all the BBC radio stations have all been removed. That is, the channel is listed, but there is no signal and my digibox has a symbol in the corner suggesting it's about to be deleted. Other channels such as ITV and Sky News are unaffected.

I have a non-digital TV, and probably a non-digital aerial on the roof if that might have something to do with it.

Any ideas what is going on?

We were the first area to have the switchover a couple years ago now. It was a nightmare! Loads of problems and some areas still havent got all their channels yet. I get E4 but my mother in law who lives 8 miles away doesnt! There are several channels she cant pick up. We even bought a better quality digi box but no go. Perhaps you could try a booster aerial? But you might just have to wait untill those channels become available in your area.

EDIT: My sister who lives 2 miles from me is an area where she cannot pick up any channels with a digibox, so she has to have a sky box and views them free via that.

Edited by Toonraider

Anyone onto this Filthy Cities prog on bbc2 at the min?

Dear doctor.

Putting us right off me pie thoughts.

Great programme, missed half of the Paris one tonight as i was watching the match but love the premise of history being told through the story of our shit and waste. New York next week should be good.

We were the first area to have the switchover a couple years ago now. It was a nightmare! Loads of problems and some areas still havent got all their channels yet. I get E4 but my mother in law who lives 8 miles away doesnt! There are several channels she cant pick up. We even bought a better quality digi box but no go. Perhaps you could try a booster aerial? But you might just have to wait untill those channels become available in your area.

EDIT: My sister who lives 2 miles from me is an area where she cannot pick up any channels with a digibox, so she has to have a sky box and views them free via that.

:( Shocking that like. If you were one of the big five London, West Midlands, Gtr Manchester, Merseyside or Tyneside it would be fixed in days. Poor yokels.

Anyone onto this Filthy Cities prog on bbc2 at the min?

Dear doctor.

Putting us right off me pie thoughts.

Great programme, missed half of the Paris one tonight as i was watching the match but love the premise of history being told through the story of our shit and waste. New York next week should be good.

Fascinating viewing. Really brought it alive as it were. Yeah looking forward to the New York one, I've a real affinity with the place. Only been the once but just love everything about it - probably even down to the poo in their sewers godammit !

If you're outstandingly ugly or fat, it must be on your mind all of the time. Because the cruel world we live in when you see someone who's chins out of place, or has a face which isn't the best you do notice it, and those people who are total mingers, it has to play on their minds. I go half a stone the wrong side of borderline fat and become self concious. Poor cunts.

Sitting in the Garden, under the patio heater, bottle of becks on one side, ham sandwich on the other, collie by my feet, both escaping Eastenders.

Happy Days.

:icon_lol:

I went into the kitchen. Chicken and spinach balti nearly done.

Sitting in the Garden, under the patio heater, bottle of becks on one side, ham sandwich on the other, collie by my feet, both escaping Eastenders.

Happy Days.

:icon_lol:

I went into the kitchen. Chicken and spinach balti nearly done.

Didnt work. Wife and daughters followed me into the garden to tell me how good an episode it was, in detail.

Anyway, they've gone now, a nonsensical argument is brewing with Leazes, the bats are catching flies overhead and all is well in the world.

Now if you could just whizz a portion of that Balti through to boldon........