General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I didn't just mean the pub Stevie. The whole estate is pwopa nawty :icon_lol:

Its nee worse than Scochee to be fair. I've heard a place called "the Nook" is the worst on the mackem side of the water like.

From my experience (a whole two years of living in South Shields), it's actually alright. Quite a lot of shops and had a canny bit of re-generation.

Her indoors (who's South Shields born and bread and till she dies) said it used to be rough as fuck.

Biddick Hall on the other hand, fucking hell.

As I sit under my patio heater and look over my fence. Off across the 1.5 miles of green belt lies Biddick Hall.

Thank god for green belt. :D

The joy of loving in South Tyneside.

You just get to bump into so many mackems (who you know) and can just give them that knowing smile / look / smirk.

Heaven. :icon_lol:

There's no fucking joy about it like.

Gods Country TBF. Has everything. :D

It doesn't like. The sooner I can persuade her to move the better.

The best sea front in the North. The list is endless.

You just get to bump into so many mackems (who you know) and can just give them that knowing smile / look / smirk.

Heaven. :D

:icon_lol: Fuck off is it.

I reckon if you've either got young kids (or are a massive paedophile), it'll be canny. Due to the Marine Park etc.

But for a mid 20's lad such as myself, there's nothing on offer at all.

Heaven. :D

Its not even in the best 10 in the North :icon_lol: We have the best seafront IN THE WORLD at Bamburgh in our county.

Its nee worse than Scochee to be fair. I've heard a place called "the Nook" is the worst on the mackem side of the water like.

From my experience (a whole two years of living in South Shields), it's actually alright. Quite a lot of shops and had a canny bit of re-generation.

Her indoors (who's South Shields born and bread and till she dies) said it used to be rough as fuck.

As I sit under my patio heater and look over my fence. Off across the 1.5 miles of green belt lies Biddick Hall.

You live on Byron Avenue then?

You live on Byron Avenue then?

About .75 east of there.

A quick google earth will no doubt show a taxi on a drive and a beached whale in the garden.

Honestly there is no comparison between bamburgh and shields seafront.

There is fuck all to do at bamburgh. Just miles of posh White beaches with no atmosphere. Give a "happening" seafront like shields any day of the week.

(ponders how many times I may have taken Mr and Mrs Jonny2j home after a night in vogue).

There is fuck all to do at bamburgh. Just miles of posh White beaches with no atmosphere. Give a "happening" seafront like shields any day of the week.

(ponders how many times I may have taken Mr and Mrs Jonny2j home after a night in vogue).

I'd probably say that it's highly unlikely as I can count on one hand the amount of times I've actually ventured on a night out in Shields. As it's fucking lifting.

Piss poor wummery CT.

Have another Baileys.

Give over Fist. Bamburgh has fuck all to do. Shields has everything B has and a whole lot more.

If stuffing yourself on chips, pop and lard is a good day at the beach, you're probably right.

If you like clean air, miles of unspoilt sand, in fact nah…

.… if you're on the wind up, fail.

If not, pointless arguing.

I am rapidly getting a headache because our accountant (and friend) has advised our business to become a limited company. I am online reading up about it, but I have to be honest and say I don't really understand it all :icon_lol:

This post. :icon_lol:

Piss poor wummery CT.

Have another Baileys.

Give over Fist. Bamburgh has fuck all to do. Shields has everything B has and a whole lot more.

If stuffing yourself on chips, pop and lard is a good day at the beach, you're probably right.

If you like clean air, miles of unspoilt sand, in fact nah…

.… if you're on the wind up, fail.

If not, pointless arguing.

......then come to Devon and visit Slapton Sands :icon_lol:

I, on the other hand, spent 6 hours in South Shields and it was fucking SHIT.

I still love the beach at South Shields. I was born there so have lovely memories of mad family days at the seaside and still like going there now.

I am rapidly getting a headache because our accountant (and friend) has advised our business to become a limited company. I am online reading up about it, but I have to be honest and say I don't really understand it all :icon_lol:

If you put your company to limited it means that when/if people buy shares they can only lose what they invest. Smart option as it means you wont lose what you don't have.