General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Is that The Station at Wylam ?

Re 'compo' Know someone that had similar experience with errant public furniture. Scored for 1500 sovs or so no probs. I've texted them for details , will hoy it up when hear back . . .

Here y are Tubby - give these a holler T : 0191 276 1000

Edited by LoveTheBobby

I'm so fucking sick of this decorating shit. Painted the kitchen yesterday, and today it's time to fix tiles.in the bathroom, treat the lot for mould, paint the room then replace the shower screen.

And its fucking sunny again.

I'm so fucking sick of this decorating shit. Painted the kitchen yesterday, and today it's time to fix tiles.in the bathroom, treat the lot for mould, paint the room then replace the shower screen.

And its fucking sunny again.

Didn't know Jamie had put out a DIY book too.

:D

Just applied for Olympic tickets. Opening and closing ceremonies and some sessions of the athletics and gymnastics (all massively oversubscribed so no chance really) plus some random volleyball and hockey sessions "for the experience" as more likely to get those ones.

Just been dragged round Peter Barrets garden centre. ;)

Brightened up though by some light flirting with the Uber Milf running the fruit and veg stall at the exit.

I know the one :blush: !

Petite, blonde hair n big dingers ?

Sprightly sort.

Just been dragged round Peter Barrets garden centre. ;)

Brightened up though by some light flirting with the Uber Milf running the fruit and veg stall at the exit.

I know the one :blush: !

Petite, blonde hair n big dingers ?

Sprightly sort.

The very one Sir.