General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

As usual I've missed something :D

I don't know the crack either like but have been able to work out he's had some bother with the polis.

I don't know the crack either like but have been able to work out he's had some bother with the polis.

Yeah I gather he got arrested for calling someone a Mackem 'insert word I don't like' :D

Poor Stevie!

Yeah I gather he got arrested for calling someone a Mackem 'insert word I don't like' :D

Poor Stevie!

Yeah, a policemen no less. Although to be fair, from what I read it sounded like an accurate description rather than an insult.

Don't contest it if you want my advice Stevie. You may well end up getting a bigger fine as you can put your house of them lying to back up their side of the events. Just write it off and put it down to experience. I was arrested in similar circumstances once as it happens.

Deffo dont contest. There all connected and they will just screw you over and add a few hundred costs on as well.

You have no idea what an evil bastard he was, it's eating me up. One thing I didn't mention was he fucked off right and two other policeman detained me beside the doors of the Central, and I was calling him every fuckin thing under the sun to them, I says "yous know in your hearts he's a mug, an egotist and a fuckin mackem", and honest to god they just laughed as if to say we know mate. Anyway and this shows corruption at it's highest level, every fucka there knew I wasn't drunk he walks back after 5-10 mins as am waiting for the van to take me away, and he laughs and went "that's what you get for calling someone a mackem cunt", basically admitting I wasn't drunk. Fuckin bastard. I would LOVE TO MEET HIM.

Don't contest it if you want my advice Stevie. You may well end up getting a bigger fine as you can put your house of them lying to back up their side of the events. Just write it off and put it down to experience. I was arrested in similar circumstances once as it happens.

It's the complete and utter injustice of it Alex :D We as a country are so high and mighty accusing countries around the world of infringing human rights, we like to promote ourselves as the last bastion of fairness, and what happened to me was total and utter corruption, from a clearly sexually frustrated mackem bastard who gets a thrill from annoying law abiding members of the public like me. I said do I look like Harry the Dog like?!?!?! cheeky bastard said "you fit the profile", how is it alright for the police to be cheeky for no reason at all??? How is that acceptable?

It's the complete and utter injustice of it Alex :D We as a country are so high and mighty accusing countries around the world of infringing human rights, we like to promote ourselves as the last bastion of fairness, and what happened to me was total and utter corruption, from a clearly sexually frustrated mackem bastard who gets a thrill from annoying law abiding members of the public like me. I said do I look like Harry the Dog like?!?!?! cheeky bastard said "you fit the profile", how is it alright for the police to be cheeky for no reason at all??? How is that acceptable?

I know, it's just not worth it from your point of view though.

You know he'll be telling his mates how he gave some jawdee cunt a record for fuck all as well.

To be honest, I was that wound up when I came out the cells this bloke at the desk was explaining everything to me, but it wasn't sinking in, he said here's this document pay that £80 in 21 days, and that's the end of the matter. I can't even remember if I'm getting a fucking proper criminal record over this, but if I am, even more reason to contest it. Disgusting to be honest, never been in trouble in my life, I've had "brushes" but nothing ever of real note. If it is a proper criminal record, if ever I wanted to become a barrister or a fuckin OB, I couldn't because of this MACKEM bastard. Small time horrible scumbag, it had to be a mackem and it had to happen to me of all people :D I was saying to me mate yesterday who got banged up in 96 (really nice lad too, first class honours degree etc..) I'm so lucky I didn't assault him because iit felt like he was provoking me to do it. Six hours in the cell and I'm demented now, imagine being in for 6 months. I was pacing round and round this fucking cell like an eel in a 6 foot tank.

Easier said than done Stevie, but the longer you stay fixated on it, the bigger impact this prick has on your life. Try to forget about it - pay the fine sharpish so it's off your plate, and just chalk it up to a bad experience.

Do themselves absolutely no favours like . Quite literally a bunch of helmets.

Other morning a couple of kids walking towards barriers at Monument Metro, the wankers stand around in a morning (sometimes up to 4 of them) hands in the sides of their vests scouring at folk/letching birds as they walk by. A shocking use of public funds.

Anyway these kids walking to barrier and copper was straight up to them with a snarly "LETS SEE YA TICKETS" . Kids were't tramps or nowt, just young and in tracksuits. It was the whole 'ah look what we've got here' attitude of them that stuck.

Those lads would've only walked away with the thought of 'what an arsehole'

It's the reason they aren't wholly respected. Power-tripping no marks on the whole.

The kids had tickets btw and also - since when did they also become ticket inspectors for public transport !?

Easier said than done Stevie, but the longer you stay fixated on it, the bigger impact this prick has on your life. Try to forget about it - pay the fine sharpish so it's off your plate, and just chalk it up to a bad experience.

Good advice imo. Contesting the fine is pointless unless you've got evidence otherwise, best to pay up and move on if you can live with it.

Deffo dont contest. There all connected and they will just screw you over and add a few hundred costs on as well.

You have no idea what an evil bastard he was, it's eating me up. One thing I didn't mention was he fucked off right and two other policeman detained me beside the doors of the Central, and I was calling him every fuckin thing under the sun to them, I says "yous know in your hearts he's a mug, an egotist and a fuckin mackem", and honest to god they just laughed as if to say we know mate. Anyway and this shows corruption at it's highest level, every fucka there knew I wasn't drunk he walks back after 5-10 mins as am waiting for the van to take me away, and he laughs and went "that's what you get for calling someone a mackem cunt", basically admitting I wasn't drunk. Fuckin bastard. I would LOVE TO MEET HIM.

Career criminal scum like you need to be put to death

I wish he'd executed you

Career criminal scum like you need to be put to death

I wish he'd executed you

:lol: Mental case.

what use it is having career criminals in our society?

Career criminals, I'm 33 and it's the first time I've been charged for anything in my life. That's like calling Shola a career goalscorer. I'd lay money on the fact there's more skeleton's in your closet than Heaton Cemetary, ye can just tell.

Toonraider, yes that might be the best course of action.