General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Nah my school was quite shit, they didn't care about alevels, I thought a C would do me, never thought you'd need a B to get into some courses in uni. think im gony just go to queens next year

Not having a go at you, but I think this is a big problem. Uni isn't for everyone, at least Polytechnics managed your expectations. I wonder, if we reverted to Unis and Polys, how much better we could serve the kids coming through?

Kevin, in your situation, I'd do the HND, get that qualification in your pocket, then look at the situation again. So much can change in 2 years. You may decide that neither computers, nor Engineering is your cup of tea. You might no longer fancy going to Uni, you might improve your work ethic and find a course you love.

It would work out cheaper doing the HND. If i go straight into 2nd year of uni i'm saving £5000 odds in fees that i woulda spent on 1st year. I might repeat my maths so i can do a MEng.

Kevin, do what you fancy, but have a fucking good think about what you actually enjoy doing before embarking on a course. If you don't know that you actually like engineering then don't leap into anything that you'll spend the next 40 years regretting 5 days out of every 7.

traveller eviction looms in Essex today. I wonder if sky covers it live. The little rats are forced to abandon ship.

they deserve to be evicted they should of got permission idiots they are just cause they dont want to pay trying to get freebies

I'm actually relatively smart blud'z.

Got an aptitute test and an interview for a call centre tomorrow, better than mcd'z anyway.

:lol:

telephone.gif

Can you do this, all day?

I suspect his wrist aptitude is second to none.

I'm actually relatively smart blud'z.

Got an aptitute test and an interview for a call centre tomorrow, better than mcd'z anyway.

telephone.gif

Can you do this, all day?

7 1/2 hours into the first shift:

*ring ring....ring ring....ring ring...*

"FEK OFF!!"

Osaka Station City features a dot matrix water clock that shows the time as well as astonishingly complex graphics, all with drops of falling water (see a video of the clock in action and a close up video of the water droplets).

5587076782_b869b336bc_z.jpg

5586477675_ca7f12b2a9_z.jpg