General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

A sandwich always seems nicer when cut diagonally. Not sure why. :)

If you cut it in half (either way) the single non-crusted side is shorter, and you have 3 crusted sides on each half.

Because you enjoy the non-crusted side the most (no-one bites into a sarnie from the crusted side) cutting diagonal gives a feeling that you are getting more "good sandwich" than you would otherwise with that long non-crusted length and only 2 crusted sides.

Read more in my book, The Psycology of Snacks - a guide for podge monsters to defeat their mind and get thin.

Sat outside in the sun by the quayside having a cold pint or two. I work enough weekends and have been skint and sensible with money. Tonight i dine with lager. :lol:

My better half is like fucking Sherlock Holmes when any 'sunshine fanny' walks past but you cannot have it all. ;)

You enjoy the fucker you lucky bugger.

Re the SF, isnt that why god made sunglasses!

If you cut it in half (either way) the single non-crusted side is shorter, and you have 3 crusted sides on each half.

Because you enjoy the non-crusted side the most (no-one bites into a sarnie from the crusted side) cutting diagonal gives a feeling that you are getting more "good sandwich" than you would otherwise with that long non-crusted length and only 2 crusted sides.

Read more in my book, The Psycology of Snacks - a guide for podge monsters to defeat their mind and get thin.

You're a genius :lol:

I'll cut the sandwich diagonally, then eat the two acute corners, then bite out the middle the the rest of the crust in two bites.

Sorted :good:

I used too, now my son eats my sandwiches for me.

Mine won't eat sarnies. He opens them up, takes the ham/cheese/whatever out and just eats the bread.

I always eat the crusts off a sarnie first then the nice middle bit.

You can all sleep easily now... ;)

Or you cut around the outside, like I do tbs tbs, cut it in and goal, a crustless sandwich for me man CT.

More of you lot should stay up all night/work nights. It's boring here at 3.45am...

It's boring after about 01:30 to be honest. Nowt to do while this report is running so I check on here and... nothing.

They're all useless.

I've been awake for the last hour (after only getting to sleep at 1am) coughing my guts up if it makes you feel any better.

I'd see a doctor if I were you :)