General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I think the image some have is the boy knocking at the door with the corsage etc.... all very 70's early 80's. I would guess that the cool kids of USA do it just as we do nowadays.

I went to see the Cribs instead of going to the prom :D. Most people didn't take it seriously anyway, besides it's a traditional British ceremony that went through to the colonies and lasted over there while we snubbed it until recently, meh.

I suppose there's some value in playing dressy-up and learning all about the realities of adult life (i.e. mainly drunkenness, crushing disappointment and tedium).

On way to chi-town. Excited, it's my 4th visit and I love it. Got a lot of work on but meeting up with old friends and should get to a few blues clubs. Last time I was there we saw BB King at the House of Blues which was insanely good.

On way to chi-town. Excited, it's my 4th visit and I love it. Got a lot of work on but meeting up with old friends and should get to a few blues clubs. Last time I was there we saw BB King at the House of Blues which was insanely good.

Nice one Chez, enjoy. It's a quality city. Went to BB King's club in Memphis, but it wasn't him playing when I was there. Still a quality big old fat female blues singer though, who was class.

Just had to ring up Barclays Fraud because i've used william hill so much in the past few weeks and they suspected fraud :(. I've overall won 150 pounds so you'd think they'd see all that go in and realise that any fraudster who put the money back isn't exactly a genius

Count yourself lucky. I had the usual call from Barclays Fraud only to discover some cunt In Malaysia has been trying to use my card to buy flights over there. Card now cancelled and new one coming.

Count yourself lucky. I had the usual call from Barclays Fraud only to discover some cunt In Malaysia has been trying to use my card to buy flights over there. Card now cancelled and new one coming.

Charvski's not taken your critisims of his photos too well then.

Just getting the money back from some dickhead skimming my card. It's the ballache of the whole thing that wound me up the most. It was just before a trip, so the palava with picking up train tickets from the Fast Ticket machines and checking into the hotel and all that crap.

Left work this morning to find these little ladies having a stroll outside of the maternity unit..

88e2bf46.jpg

And this one who appeared to making a run for it..

0294d453.jpg

Not the kind of thing you expect to see in a hospital car park, especially when there's no apparent ponds nearby! :lol: