General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Oh God, My dad's discovered Spotify. We've jumped from Elgar Variations, to Wet Wet Bloody Wet. :suicide:

Edit: Jesus Christ, now it's Simply fucking Red.

Edited by The Fish

:lol: As if CT knows who Elgar is.

My Nephew's birthday is on Thursday so I went to the Disney store and bought him a few noisy as fuck presents because, well because I live 300 miles away and am a bit of a cunt :icon_lol:

My Nephew's birthday is on Thursday so I went to the Disney store and bought him a few noisy as fuck presents because, well because I live 300 miles away and am a bit of a cunt :icon_lol:

:lol:

Cheeky twat, I love a nice brass band.

Dad just been told he needs to replace 2 tires, the garage is saying £128 each. Also needs to replace and install brake cylinder.

Anyone know anywhere round here (North Tyneside/Northumberland) that'll do him a fair and fairly cheap deal?

He's driving a Focus. Cheers Lads, I'll pass on advice.

There were a dozen Belgizians in the Forth earlier. I'd like to say I ingratiated myself, made some friends and improved relations and whatnot. Instead I frowned and rolled my eyes and took the lass I was with elsewhere.

Chicas before Belgiquers :aye:

He's driving a Focus. Cheers Lads, I'll pass on advice.

There were a dozen Belgizians in the Forth earlier. I'd like to say I ingratiated myself, made some friends and improved relations and whatnot. Instead I frowned and rolled my eyes and took the lass I was with elsewhere.

Chicas before Belgiquers :aye:

A focus! They are taking the piss. Get 2 part worns, £50 the pair

A guy at work has a very thick south african accent, he's been round my desk for a chat about weekend plans.

He comes out with: "Tonight, i'm going to the jizz cafe"

Me: What are you going to do in the jizz cafe?

Him: You know; have a drink!

We've been giggling about this for ages and he didn't really understand why we're doing so. :D

Mrs PL, in her infinite wisdom, wants me to start carrying one of these, in fact this exact model...does any of you other men-about-town ever rock the man-bag look?...

http://www.amazon.co...6704619&sr=8-10

Another year older on Thusday past....look what was waiting for me when I got home...

WP_000060.jpg

:thumbup:

Also, this fine modern print of SJP....inexpertly installed in a clip frame, but nice all the same....

WP_000058.jpg