General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3.oo am sat in our lasses dressing gown (pink) having a cup of tea and trying to get rid of a bad belly.

The local boozer had a brand new Irish stout (made in Jarrow) which was delicious. I then came home to hot pork buns. Im not sure if the bad belly is caused by the booze, the buns or the combination of both.

Its pub night tonight so I really need to blame the pork as the Irish stout is very inviting.

3.oo am sat in our lasses dressing gown (pink) having a cup of tea and trying to get rid of a bad belly.

The local boozer had a brand new Irish stout (made in Jarrow) which was delicious. I then came home to hot pork buns. Im not sure if the bad belly is caused by the booze, the buns or the combination of both.

Its pub night tonight so I really need to blame the pork as the Irish stout is very inviting.

:lol:

You have to love people with Shite diets etc :lol:

And you'll be equally horrified to know that I nice smoked bacon and egg sarnie has sorted me right out :lol:

Your guts must be an eternal struggle between opposing forces Hell bent on eachothers destruction.

His Sat morning show?

Nar, his daily Lahndan one. Apparently he's staying on on Saturday mornings on 5 Live, but I suspect he'll have a thing or two to say about it all on there too...