General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Well I can tell you Luxembourg is great, absolutely love living here.

More details please :)

Cost of reasonable flat?

Cost of food/beer/travel?

Civilisation level? (Ie is it as "nice" as Switzerland for example)

Okay you could find a flat for around 1000 euros per month, of course it all depends on where you live. they have a good infrastructure here, as far as it goes for trains and buses and it's cheap. Food is great, I don't know so much about restaurant prices in comparison to England but you can pick up a decent meal for 16 -17 euros . All alcohol is very cheap, as is petrol for 98 petrol it's about 1.22 euros per liter I think it's better than Switzerland as far as people goes, not as picturesque still beautiful all the same and of course being so close to Germany, France and Belgium it's good.

Well I've ran the numbers on the Luxembourg thing and decided they fall short - it would leave me with more money than now in my pocket but not as much as contracting in London would so I'll bide my time.

I was a t(w)eenage metalhead. Metallica's black album was the first album I bought with my hard-earned paper round pennies. Just thought I'd mention it. :lol:

I had sex with a very attractive lady one night. Just before we started she put the Black Album on. Just after we finished she told me she had one fake boob. True story. Bizarre night

I had sex with a very attractive lady one night. Just before we started she put the Black Album on. Just after we finished she told me she had one fake boob. True story. Bizarre night

Sad but true?

Had a lovely night having sex with a very attractive lady. Just before we started she put a metallica album on before I stopped her and put some spotify French jazz on instead. True story. Bizarre night.

J69'd your post.

:good: