General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just noticed Desmond's been culled :lol: what was the final straw post? Or was it just a gradual culmination of Desmond being Desmond?

Saved him £50 by getting chopped. It was the humane thing to do.

First they came for Leazes, then they came for LBT, Aeris, Desmond Tutu...........

That quote originated from the persecution of jews and is valid when describing evidence of prejudice.

None of the people you mention were pre-judged. They all had months or years of cock endry where they were trolls and wums, when they were warned or had temporary bans buy still acted the twat.

First they came for leazes and I said nowt because leazes deserved to be banned.

First 4 years I was on here was full of wummary, trolling and lots of ferocious arguing. No one got banned.

Not only does banning the big trols take away some of the day to day fun, it also sends a shot across the bows to new lesser trolls.

All in all leads to a more sterile, craic free atmosphere IMO.

Bumped into this kid last night who I've never seen in years, we used to see his lot at the occasional away game around the Jim Smith era. You lot on here know him as 'WackyJnr/JusodaKid'.

I wondered where Desmond went. I did think he had settled a bit actually, but then I suppose I don't see all the stuff that goes on.

It's a tough one, banning people - in some senses, WUMs can rally other forum members and contribute to the place as a kind of hate figure, but then again, I think that gets old after a while.

I have no strong feelings on it though, and the mod team here is the most tolerant I've seen anywhere.

Bumped into this kid last night who I've never seen in years, we used to see his lot at the occasional away game around the Jim Smith era. You lot on here know him as 'WackyJnr/JusodaKid'.

How was Wacky? Sorely missed on here.

Was just a quick hello on passing by. Wasn't 100% sure that the lad was wacky but he said 'are you still on toontastic?' so that clinched it. He sends his love to one and all. :lol:

You know you're having an unproductive day when the only thing annoying you is that 15 to 1 is going to overlap The Chase on late afternoon telly. Must get out more..

That's why Sky+ was invented!

I'm too impatient! I watched half of 15 to 1 then watched all of The Chase. I know I would have just ended up deleting the rest of the first one.

:D

Just had a Robin Askwith moment on the last drop of the day.

Prepping window frames before painting them on a converted warehouse, swing across to get a window - Oops! Excuse me Madam, I do believe your boobs are in my eyes.

:gettin: Champion :D

If anyone's interested, the space station will be crossing the moon in a few minutes (21.52). Be very bright in the sky for two minutes.

_-Sir-Patrick-Moore-GamesMaster-Dies-at-

(Saw it. Impressive. Considering rockets don't work in space. )