General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I also hate that thing where you do all the housework/ironing/cleaning and then just have to do it all again a couple of days later.

I live in middle class heaven. We have a cleaner and an ironing service.

I recently had to fire our cleaner; she just wasn't very good.

Made up a lie about one of the girls working from home and as such we'd just get her to do it for us.

Took a lot longer to explain because poor old Ylena doesn't speak English very well and I don't speak whichever Eastern European language she's fluent in.

Is there a golf thread on here? Does anyone play? I'm thinking of taking it up as a complete beginner and could do with some advice on some decent cheapish forgiving second hand clubs. I've done some googling and my head's truly battered

Step 1: Get CT to take up golf and buy an expensive set of clubs

Step 2: Wait a month

Step 3: Purchasr said golf clubs from CT for half of their original cost

Is there a golf thread on here? Does anyone play? I'm thinking of taking it up as a complete beginner and could do with some advice on some decent cheapish forgiving second hand clubs. I've done some googling and my head's truly battered

1. Yes there's a golf thread.

2. Any cheap 2nd hand set will do you for the first year. Loads on Gumtree, eBay or any car boot sale.

3. Don't even trying using a driver for a year.

4. Get lessons. You wouldn't drive without lessons. Correct stance, set up and swing are much easier to be taught fresh than to try and correct when you're full of bad habits.