General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Get BBC1 on. What the fuck has Akabusi come as? :lol:

Old Sian would still get it as well, a sad miss from BBC Breakfast. She'll be getting patted on the fanny and hearing a mumbled "awooga" before the morning's out.

So basically we'll never see any of them ever again....!

Alreet there fella. Last time I seen you I think was playing pool with me and Pud on a L shaped pool table :lol:

Alreet there fella. Last time I seen you I think was playing pool with me and Pud on a L shaped pool table :lol:

That rings a bell to be honest. Pretty sure I remember someone complaining peasepud had an advantage by being so lanky. As if it would be any different on any other table :lol:

Thanks again everyone, I'll know where I stand in terms of my future this week. For now I'm going to forget it.

Had a great day in South Shields yesterday at Bents Park. Even wor lasses sister didn't annoy me. 10CC were on and it was free, they're a band I remember from being a very young kid, and I have to say they were absolutely brilliant. They must be well in their 60's but they were truly superb. I was joining in with "I'm not in love", right in wor lasses face which went down well. Nee sense of humour some people. South Shields has so many things like this in summer, absolutely pisses all over North Tyneside in every way I'm sad to say, but obviously not Newcastle.

:lol: Wait til you get this thing removed and come back on here and read some of the shite you've been posting about South Tyneside. ;)

tbf we should have suggested a brain tumour as soon as the ST praise started - no way love is that strong.

Been on NO the last couple of days, first time in years, reading the Gejon tributes which have been lovely. But outside of that thread man. ffs. House of the banned! Their rules section includes disclaimers allowing them to use discretion. Just in case somebody hires a lawyer to try and dispute a ban.

I've been banned 8 year from there, and I can't even remember what it was about now. You think people would have grown out of their bell cheese eras.

I'm surprised that fat bastard Ashley hasn't given the alleged shagger of Scouser's wives a zero hour contract, further dragging the name of .....

content-1-90-nufc-crest.jpg

..... through the mud.

:whistle:

you should see the replies i've to lawyers from the club/pardew/premier league from here :lol: as @@catmag will confirm

people think i'm sarcastic as it is without everyone getting to view those kinda posts lol.

(we're too lazy for rules really, and we've less need to moderate our posters anyway, most know where the line is)

They are legendary :D My response is always "remind me to never get on your bad side.."