General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Does Ken think Stevie is lying? What a dolt

Stevie, sounds reassuring mate and it's good news that it sounds like you've got a decent support network around to help you through this.

You little piece of shit.

My final message to a nobody wanting to be a somebody - try and be someone. :finger:

You little piece of shit.

My final message to a nobody wanting to be a somebody - try and be someone. :finger:

:lol:

How have you been stitched up? Nobody has a clue why you're so rattled. Except we all know you clearly drink more than you can handle.

Walking around squinting and acting confused? (The man always looks like someone who has absent-mindedly wandered onto a film set and just gone along with it.)

Wishing you all the best Stevie, I hope the operation goes well and will keep everything crossed for you.

There's people at my place who pride themselves in having not had a day off sick in 12, 15 years or whatever. I find it a sad thing to take pride in tbh, especially when they're entitled to sick pay. I abuse our sick scheme :D

Sounds like me. I've not had a night off sick for about 8 years and that includes working full-time, 12hr nightshifts until I was 36wks pregnant. I just get a total self-inflicted guilt-trip about taking time off as it normally leaves someone else in the shit.

Sounds like me. I've not had a night off sick for about 8 years and that includes working full-time, 12hr nightshifts until I was 36wks pregnant. I just get a total self-inflicted guilt-trip about taking time off as it normally leaves someone else in the shit.

Snap, although I wonder why when I regularly get left to do the work of two people to cover other people's sickness