General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I've been up before 5am the last 2 days and generally wake up quite early. Any tips for what to actually do, Gemmill? :lol: I'm getting through books, podcasts and radio on demand at a ridiculous rate. I should really take up a hobby since I seem to have time to do something productive.

If getting up too early and feeling like you need to fill your day is an issue then quite simply stop all forms of contraception and you'll be cured within the year.

:lol: I think I'll just join a few more forums.

Ken's been on the Shiraz again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-29876001

An Australian man has been charged by police after driving a light plane down the street and parking it at a pub while he went inside for a beer.

Police in Newman, Western Australia said the 37-year-old man endangered the life, health and safety of residents.

The man had allegedly bought the wingless Beechcraft two-seater aircraft from a private residence and was taking it home when he stopped for a drink.

The engine had been left running making it a danger, police said.

Local residents were amused to see the sight of a plane parked outside a well-known local spot.

"On the way back through town... here's a plane parked outside the Purple Pub," Newman resident Beau Woolcock told ABC radio.