General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Congrats

i'm assuming it's port and you'll still be wearing leather elbow patches

Genuinely wearing a patched jumper today. :lol:

Thanks all

Just finished the first of three night shifts up in the rafters above Concordia pool.

Betty Swollocks- it's insanely hot up there.

I've drank 5Ltr of water, and sweated at least as much.

And I'm now waiting outside the pharma plant in Fawdon to meet a business colleague to look over a job.

I do believe I'm at risk of sleep deprived shenanigans - been over 24hrs since last kip.

:panic::crazypilot:

Edit; Meant to meet at 9:30, he's just rang to say he's half an hour away. It's 9:56am.

He's getting a slap on arrival.

This is doing my nut in now. 3C above its March record. I accept we're fucked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-32028178

Everyone should get on the Guardian's Keep It In The Ground campaign about climate change. They've got a podcast going as well which is pretty interesting. Terrifying times imo. Turns out Nelly is a new age Nostradamus.

It's not affiliated with the Keep It In Your Pants campaign that all the lasses at Fish's school had going btw.

The lasses at my school definitely did nothing to stem the production of the kids who make you weep for the world.

There was one lass called Claire Snowball...

Scuse me a minute

I'm sick of my sleeping pattern and its not wor lasses fault. I'm fucked by 10 usually, sleep then, wake up for a piss at 1, wake up again 330, then till 6 I'm half a kip but not fully. Fuckin sick of it, I'm ganna sign some sleeping tablets up today.

Nearly worth starting an Only in the UK thread for.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/32032291

"Jazz hands" is actually the way deaf people sign their appreciation of something rather than clapping. I am wondering if the BBC have not just got this wrong. You know like when they thought Jimmy Savile wasn't fucking kids and dead people.