General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Think you've done the right thing, but I'd also be tempted to post a screenshot on twitter, tagging Coral.

Mind, I've no idea how that'd affect your formal response?

Aye, what MF said. Unfortunately if bookies can show that they have made an obvious error then the bet is void. Do you have any details as to what the bet was? £1 return seems extraordinarily low.

It's annoying because he has a decent chance of them all coming in he has Klischko to win his fight. Chelsea to win the prem,Tottenham & Southampton to finish outside the top 4. Top 6 finish for Arsenal & Man Ure. Top 4 Man City Arsenal, QPR relegation. Finally Juventus & Celtic to win their leagues.

Definitely seems like an error in the initial indicated returns to me. Frustrating but there's very little he can do about it.

Thanks for the feedback Ewerk mate, going to post the letter see how they respomd im like yourself i dont have much hope maybes they'll offer more than the £10 free bet for daring to write to them. We'll see and i'll let you know if/when we here from them. My son says any future bets he'll place with Skybet.

Random fact for a Friday morning: My brother's new girlfriend is the absolute spitting double of our @@Jill. To the point where I've had to stop myself calling her such on several occasions, and when Joseph's dad met her he thought it actually was her :lol:

:lol: Random! Maybe she's the doppelganger I've always wondered about - I constantly seem to get people say they've seen me in weird and wonderful places around the north east when it definitely wasn't me. She's obviously blessed with good lucks though, so your brother has done well for himself.

I met up with a somewhat old-school Toontasticer (Rach/I'm On Speed) last night and she couldn't resist asking after Gemmill.

We also reminisced about her puking Brown Ale all over SJP.

[emoji38] Random! Maybe she's the doppelganger I've always wondered about - I constantly seem to get people say they've seen me in weird and wonderful places around the north east when it definitely wasn't me. She's obviously blessed with good lucks though, so your brother has done well for himself.

I met up with a somewhat old-school Toontasticer (Rach/I'm On Speed) last night and she couldn't resist asking after Gemmill.

We also reminisced about her puking Brown Ale all over SJP.

Of course she couldn't. That was brutal getting to the top of the stairs and she was wandering round with a sloppy brown ale spew chin. Has she grown any?

I was on the verge of seeing Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown. He was on the verge of the street outside.

EDIT: I realise technically that doesn't answer your question.