General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just hearing the news that Rio Ferdinand's wife passed away last night from breast cancer, leaving 3 little ones behind. Awful :(

Aye awful. Assuming she's just a young lass. What a twatful illness it is.

She was 35. A friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer just before Christmas. She's had a mastectomy and chemo and has tests in a couple of weeks to see if she's winning thus far. She's got 4 kids and is unbelievably positive and amazing. I genuinely don't know how I'd cope with news like that.

@@Ant ya buck eejit! Why am I not able to see embedded twitter posts when I'm on the full version of the website on a PC. I get that I can't see them in Tapatalk and am prepared to absolve you of responsibility for this, which is quite big of me. What I am not prepared to do is to allow this PC fault to go unspoken and unpunished.

Ant, I'm sure you replied to this somewhere, but I can't find it. Anyway, you aren't taking this seriously enough, this is a SERIOUS MATTER.

I can see it on Chrome on my ipad, but not on my PC. Was wondering if it was an adblocker or something, but have turned adblocker and uBlock Origin off and refreshed and it's still not there.

I'm absolutely shit at sleeping. Always have been. Having two kids definitely doesn't help. It's made all the more irritating when sharing a bed with a woman who drops off the moment her head hits the pillow - usually moments after the notion of sex is put out there.

I'm absolutely shit at sleeping. Always have been. Having two kids definitely doesn't help. It's made all the more irritating when sharing a bed with a woman who drops off the moment her head hits the pillow - usually moments after the notion of sex is put out there.

:lol: FML

Think I might have found the culprit, @@Ant :

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disconnect/jeoacafpbcihiomhlakheieifhpjdfeo?utm_source=gmail

I couldn't see the picture HMHM posted in the parasite thread, but I went through extensions turning things off and this seemed to do the trick. Although I still can't see the tweet you posted above, but maybe from now on these things will show up....

going try replicate it when I get some time, thought i had narrowed it down yesterday but it started working on mine so a bit of a ball ache.

It's definitely that "Disconnect" extension that's fucking things up. If I put it off, I can see images. If I put it back on, they disappear. If I put it back on and then "whitelist" this site, then I can see images again.

So I worked it out, which basically makes me the best at computers.