General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

People who are allergic to Brazil nuts have a unique problem: its the only allergic reaction known to be sexually transmissible. In other words, the semen of a man who has eaten brazils can trigger an allergic response if a sexual partner of his has an allergy.

People who are allergic to Brazil nuts have a unique problem: its the only allergic reaction known to be sexually transmissible. In other words, the semen of a man who has eaten brazils can trigger an allergic response if a sexual partner of his has an allergy.

Learn that the hard way?

Had a great old time with some daft fucker in a taxi situation tonight, Me and my mate walked out of the chippy and a taxi driver, who was stationed outside, motioned to us, telling us he was free to take us home. In doing so, he kicked two kids out of his taxi who had no money on them and were trying to steal a ride, I imagine. Anyway, the kid that was in the front seat took great offence to me actually being able to pay for a taxi and started asking me "What did you call me?! What did you call me?!" Obviously, I didn't miss an opportunity to tell him that I called him a daft cunt (Sorry, Cath) and, rather than start on me, he went behind his mate for a barrier and stared me down. I got into the taxi and he was licking his lips! I don't know whether that bloke wants to fight me or fuck me. Anyway, he's still standing there, bemused at the lack of taxis and I'm in bed. What a fanny.

Strange night last night. Some fucking idiot taxi driver decided to change passengers half way through the journey as we kept laughing at his shit patter. Gets us out as some cheeky bairns took our place eating a kebab and trying to get lippy. I asked him if he had a problem but he then jumped in the front seat quicker than Bo Duke before the taxi driver sped off as the kids stared down at their feet.

Strange night last night. Some fucking idiot taxi driver decided to change passengers half way through the journey as we kept laughing at his shit patter. Gets us out as some cheeky bairns took our place eating a kebab and trying to get lippy. I asked him if he had a problem but he then jumped in the front seat quicker than Bo Duke before the taxi driver sped off as the kids stared down at their feet.

:lol: I'd chin yez aal with a miss

:lol: I'd chin yez aal with a miss

:lol:

Was talking to a kid I give a lift to the other day when he brought the subject up of taxi queues in the town on a weekend. I'd completely forgot about the shit that used to go on. He seemed to think things weren't too bad but my memories from the early nineties was there was always some fucker having a scrap in the taxi queue. Always.Sid the Sexist's tales were uncannily accurate of that period in the toon. :lol:

Aye, being 16/17, queueing at the taxi rank in Chester Le Street at 2am on a Saturday night was a scary place to be! There would always be some maniac who who just take someone's pizza off them or just walk straight to the front of the queue :lol:

Shouldn't have called that kid a cunt, went to the doctor's today and diagnosed with a Bell's Palsy. Got to take 12 steroid tablets in one whack for the next 5 days and then smaller dosages for the 5 after that. Hardly noticeable and could have been a lot worse but fuck me, man.

What's that like a stroke face or something? Hope it sorts itself out anyway!

It looks like that sometimes but had a completely different cause iirc (viral?) . Think it's usually canny benign, good luck AH.

What's that like a stroke face or something? Hope it sorts itself out anyway!

Weakness of the face muscles on my left hand side. Apparently the steroids help kick the recovery into gear and it should be alright within a month or so. Still shit scary when it came on this morning though. You can't really tell which means it really could have been a lot worse so I'm thankful for that. Just had a cup of tea there though and nearly spilt the fucker all over me due to my gormless lips.

Aye that must have been fucking terrifying, Christ! I remember the first time I had a migraine where you lose bits of your vision and I just immediately assumed it was tumour time. Get yourself a Tommee Tippee for the next month or so.