• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clea

Hi lads just a quick update about Master T we were allowed to visit him in the mental hospital at Ryhope yesterday it's the first time we've seen him in 6 days. He was allowed to go to the local Asda

Peaky blinders isn’t a tv show, it’s a sounding horn to allow people to spot cunts when they start wearing tweed and flat caps.

Posted Images

Errr...Sadie seems favourite :good:

Which us canny in my book. It never fails to astound me the lengths parents will go to just to be "different" when it comes to kids names. One couple I know settled on Felix as an appropriate moniker for their youngest lad. A very good mate of mine had his eldest christened Oscar Achilles, good job for the Achillies bit as he's got two other fuckin Oscars in his class at school :lol:

Errr...Sadie seems favourite :good:

Which us canny in my book. It never fails to astound me the lengths parents will go to just to be "different" when it comes to kids names. One couple I know settled on Felix as an appropriate moniker for their youngest lad. A very good mate of mine had his eldest christened Oscar Achilles, good job for the Achillies bit as he's got two other fuckin Oscars in his class at school :lol:

Aye, the ones with kids whose names seem different are the ones who give them normal names these days.

Jemima. The only Jemima I can think of is the rag doll from play school. Good enough for another mate though...

There's some brothers in my son's nursery called Atticus and Diggary

Atticus is good and bad, good that it's a great literary reference but just an appalling name. A mate called his lad Jude, I asked him if it was after the Thomas Hardy novel or the Beatles song...he wasn't familiar with either :lol: "we just like it" I.e. " there will be no other Jude's in his class"

So many scumbag names around now. Anyone called Dillon for example, you know both parents are on benefits. Kai as well

Outing yourself as Katie Hopkins :lol:

My mate called his kid Rafferty.

Congrats Dr G!

That's nowt lad I know called his headofsteam

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11840275.Can_you_help_family_of_20_month_old_Spennymoor_boy_achieve_his_bucket_list_/?ref=mr

What do you's think about this? Whilst the boy's condition is extremely sad of course, asking for donations for a 20 month old's bucket list??

I really don't know why people would need donations to make the vast majority of those things happen like, a kid a bit older who understands what disney world etc is and they want to take him there fair enough, or to lapland etc.

But at 20mths the 20st next door neighbour could dress up as a newcastle player and he wouldn't know the difference (I don't see how he knows what santa is about either), take him down the local firestation or whatever to meet a fireman/see the truck/siren and whatnot, how is this hard or costly to organise.

Purely for the parents to have memories of their kid meeting santa/eurodisney trip/first footy player as he sadly won't get to do those things at the usual age, and that's fair enough but the charity thing is a bit much for me in this case, different if they were looking money to donate to the charity of whatever the illness is.