General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol:

So she's fond of ornate parrots*- you wouldn't knock her back for it, would you?

cockatoo_head_shot.jpg

One of my favouirite schoolboy jokes...Woman goes to doctor, says "Doctor, theres something wrong with my aviaries!!" Doc says "aviaries?..dont you mean ovaries??"..."no, its definetly my aviaries" she replies....doc says "ok, pop you clothes off, lie on the couch and we'll take a look for you..." So the woman assumes the position and the doc bends down to take a look...."Goodness me, it is your aviaries" he exclaims..."theres been a cockatoo up there..."

"I'm here all week" :D

Just thought I'd say hello from the Eurovision press centre. We have free crisps and cake. This could end in excellence or serious injury.

The fuck kind of cake are they serving?

Ahh China....

I think the key part of that article, that I would certainly agree with, is that the Chinese don't know 'how' to holiday. It's like people who play video games in order to unlock the achievements. A box ticking exercise to allow them to say that they've done a specific thing, without actually understanding what the appeal was.

On Skye earlier this year I went to look at a waterfall which was noted down as a tourist viewpoint, and a coachload of Chinese tourists pulled up, ran outside, screamed at it (hopefully in happiness), took a photo, and ran back onto the bus all in less than 3 minutes.

I don't think that's a problem really, certainly not on par with defecating at La Louvre :lol: but it does make me feel kind of sorry for them that they just don't 'get' what they're doing on holiday.

Edited by Rayvin

On Skye earlier this year I went to look at a waterfall which was noted down as a tourist viewpoint, and a coachload of Chinese tourists pulled up, ran outside, screamed at it (hopefully in happiness), took a photo, and ran back onto the bus all in less than 3 minutes.

:spit:

Sounds like a Spike Milligan sketch.

Fuck Nandos.

It's shit boiled chicken that's passed under a grill, covered in hot sauce so you can't taste that it's shit chicken and served to gurning cunts who think it's the Lad Bible is legendary and Jeremy Clarkson is the Archbisop of Banterbury.

Ahh China....

I think the key part of that article, that I would certainly agree with, is that the Chinese don't know 'how' to holiday. It's like people who play video games in order to unlock the achievements. A box ticking exercise to allow them to say that they've done a specific thing, without actually understanding what the appeal was.

I don't think that's a problem really, certainly not on par with defecating at La Louvre :lol: but it does make me feel kind of sorry for them that they just don't 'get' what they're doing on holiday.

The Japanese have been doing it for years. The coach tour thing where you all get off at one place for about 20 minutes that is. No idea if they shit outdoors too. As you allude to, it seems particularly daft when it's the sort of place where there's scenery and tranquility to take in. Just doing the been there, done that thing, as you say. Completely pointless.

A mate (and I think someone on here witnessed something similar) was at the site of the Twin Towers and saw, posing in front of what is essentially a mass grave, families of Americans wearing "I heart NY" t-shirts, all grinning into the camera.

Reckon the Chinese still have some way to go before they out-arsehole the Yanks.

Fuck Nandos.

It's shit boiled chicken that's passed under a grill, covered in hot sauce so you can't taste that it's shit chicken and served to gurning cunts who think it's the Lad Bible is legendary and Jeremy Clarkson is the Archbisop of Banterbury.

bantersauraus rex