• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clea

Hi lads just a quick update about Master T we were allowed to visit him in the mental hospital at Ryhope yesterday it's the first time we've seen him in 6 days. He was allowed to go to the local Asda

This was pushed through our door tonight. I’ve blotted the number out to save MF a very long drive.    They’ve done the whole street apparently, my neighbour has already reported it. Bit tho

Posted Images

Tough days like, but anyway thanks again the lot of you for all your kind words, I probably shouldn't have written it on here in the first place, but it puts your mind in a million places trust me. The funeral is Monday, and we'll all slowly move on once we've been through it. I'm carrying the coffin with my friends, hope I don't do a Dida against Lee Bowyer, Leeds v Milan ffs!

Anyway tough times, but after Monday that's it, I'm sure most of you have been in my shoes with this before, so you understand how deep it is. On top of all this I'm back on the chemo this week, plus I'm as heavy as I've ever been touching 17s and me fuckin beards come in ginger. Deserve a lottery win me. I've written me speech for Monday anyway, no swearwords at all, full of fatherly praise, but yes there's Ashley slagging in it surprisingly enough.

It was 10 years ago last week when my mam passed away Stevie. I didnt have the added stress of my own illness either. I think I posted on here when my mam passed away tbh. Its a good bunch on here so dont feel odd for posting it.

I am sure you'll do the lad proud. Good luck mate.

It was 10 years ago last week when my mam passed away Stevie. I didnt have the added stress of my own illness either. I think I posted on here when my mam passed away tbh. Its a good bunch on here so dont feel odd for posting it.

I am sure you'll do the lad proud. Good luck mate.

Sorry to hear about your mam. I'll be a lot better once Monday is out the way.

Medical people - I'm obviously on chemo this week, and other pish during the month, but for the last 12 days I've been coughing up phlegm, waking up in the night coughing, then although me voice is knackered, very little happens in the daytime. Now this sort of thing happens but not for nearly 2 weeks, what's the crack? Am I fucked?

Edited by McFaul

Sorry to hear about your mam. I'll be a lot better once Monday is out the way.

Medical people - I'm obviously on chemo this week, and other pish during the month, but for the last 12 days I've been coughing up phlegm, waking up in the night coughing, then although me voice is knackered, very little happens in the daytime. Now this sort of thing happens but not for nearly 2 weeks, what's the crack? Am I fucked?

Might just be a chest infection. Regardless, go to the GP, you're ill enough without throwing something else untreated into the mix

So, who wants to chat about something other than CSD? Seeing as we have no choice in the matter.

:lol: It provided entertainment for a while at least.

On another note:

I was looking over at NO a few days back, and came across some pretty good threads in their gold section. One of them seemed to be that they had some html code that displayed each poster's facebook profile pic if they were logged into facebook while browsing the site. Kind of like how you can display people's IPs at them in signatures from time to time, but that they're only visible to that specific poster (but the poster wouldn't know this and assumes that everyone can see it). Some people then used these as their avatars, etc :lol:

So each poster kicks off thinking that their privacy has been breached in some way and it honest to god looked like it was going to tear the community apart for a bit - death threats and legal action being thrown around everywhere. Quite possibly one of the best online pranks I've ever come across.

I think they accompanied the introductory thread for this with a link to the pic with the text 'how gay is this picture?' and they had some people posting comments about how 'they were just posing like that cos their girlfriend told them to' etc, obviously not aware that no one else could see the picture.

Not sure how well I explained that, but I'm guessing that a few of you will have been familiar with the thread. I understand that this is no longer possible though as facebook 'patched' the issue.