General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Absolutely gagging for a holiday, but this year (depending on where we go) travel to most places is going to cost me 600 quid just in insurance, next year it goes down, but 600 quid insurance for Cyprus. Think Skegness or Ayr Butlins in a caravan looks the best option ffs.

Cornwall is a great shout. There's some lovely coastline and if you time the weather right it's as good as being abroad. I can recommend some lodges where you get your own private out door hot tub if you promise no hot tub selfies, Stevie.

In Forest Hall we've had our own Ciderman for years.

He's the spit of Tyrion Lannister, come to think of it.

I heard he died a year or two ago.

That information did come from a chronic bullshitter, admittedly, but I haven't seen Ciderman around for ages.

Edited by Jill

Haven't seen the drunk with wild eyed thousand yard stare kicking about Forest Hall for a while. Constantly both pissed and pissing his pants by the looks of him. You'd know him if you saw him.

My desktop PC stopped working earlier. Same problem that I had before when I took it in to get fixed. Anyway I remembered the bloke saying he reset the CMOS.

So I Googled it, took the computer case apart and got all up in its guts, and now it's working again. I'm like an extra evolved Gandhi.