General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Suspended on full pay from work till monday at the earliest. Fucking pathetic. Looks like I won the shittiest friday after all. :lol:

Did someone refer to Manure as United...?

Suspended on full pay from work till monday at the earliest. Fucking pathetic. Looks like I won the shittiest friday after all. :lol:

I was once suspended on full pay and strung it out over 6 months getting sicknotes for back pain before going to the disciplinary and getting fully re instated.

I was once suspended on full pay and strung it out over 6 months getting sicknotes for back pain before going to the disciplinary and getting fully re instated.

I'm hoping they follow suit from incidents in the past and drag their heels through incompetence so I get a few weeks off to get a fewjobs done round the house plus a few days R&R fully paid. Had shouting match with a boy trying to do a mans job. It's company policy for new young managers to disbelieve, question, harass and come out with utter shit to experienced employees patiently trying to explain the realities of the job whilst in a particularly physically demanding job at the time. I snapped, climbed out and told the cunt a few home truths.

I'm hoping they follow suit from incidents in the past and drag their heels through incompetence so I get a few weeks off to get a fewjobs done round the house plus a few days R&R fully paid. Had shouting match with a boy trying to do a mans job. It's company policy for new young managers to disbelieve, question, harass and come out with utter shit to experienced employees patiently trying to explain the realities of the job whilst in a particularly physically demanding job at the time. I snapped, climbed out and told the cunt a few home truths.

Climbed out? Out of what?

This is beyond intriguing. I demand to know what job is physically demanding, is a proper man's job requiring lots of experience and a certain amount of pragmatism toward the 'regulations', but which is also managed by uppity young boys.

All I can think of is.....tank driver?

Climbed out? Out of what?

This is beyond intriguing. I demand to know what job is physically demanding, is a proper man's job requiring lots of experience and a certain amount of pragmatism toward the 'regulations', but which is also managed by uppity young boys.

All I can think of is.....tank driver?

How in Christ's name did you guess that from my scant clues?

Congrats Sir. Yes I did indeed climb out of my tank and show the young Rupert the error of his ways. :good:

Confined spaces? Young manager stood up top on a headset/walkie talkie?

Confined spaces? Young manager stood up top on a headset/walkie talkie?

The incident was caught on the company cctv. They missed the initial argument but get to the bit where I'm giving him advice.

Sky's coverage is a fucking disaster. No average speed caption ffs.

I've watched one of these before which was made quite interesting by decent stats being on screen. Sky have got time and number of laps ffs.

They've just put it back on. It was off for a good 40 laps or so.

Did he break the record?

Tony Martin will have a go at it eventually and Der Panzerwagon will crush all like puny man children.