General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

See the 17 year old lass in the Alton Towers crash has had to have her leg amputated above the knee. Christ.

Couldn't believe it when I read the boss at Alton Towers describing the crash as nothing more than "teething problems". Try telling that to this poor lass. Oh and get ready for the lawsuit.

Absolutely terrible that a young girls life has been ruined. Although i'd rather have my leg than a few million quid I hope she rinses them.

The way people have become so obsessed with getting rich or being celebs, it would probably become a new ethical question of which bits people would lose for how much. I know insurance policies already get very precise about the payout for various impairments but that's without large lawsuits.

I saw some bloke from the rollercoaster appreciation club (really) use the phrase teething troubles in relation to past problems at Alton towers. Not sure if that's related.

See the manager has been sacked as well. He's not happy though and is suing on the grounds of "Funfair Dismissal"

Fucking hell :lol:

I recently was gifted a pair of cargo shorts from a relative. Can anybody explain what the two small straps on the crotch area are used for?

The only logical explanation I could think of is it is possibly used for some sort of climbing gear.