General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Gravy hadn't arrived at this point. But was very nice made with beef / vegetable juices and red wine.

I'm not a fan of wine in gravy, prefer mine in a glass! :up:

Went to the Kings Head in Lanchester for my Sunday dinner, really nice. Weird place, nice but weird.

Moved to the street. Boot open, smooth radio on. Even CT junior is smooth. Just said to a couple of girls in the street "I'm the daddy" followed by "what's your number". I shit thee not.

As it happens he was playing me doing the weekly shop and enquiring what there house number was........ But they don't know that. :lol:

8656494f820c2c770435e9ea17630739.jpg

Edited by Christmas Tree

Moved to the street. Boot open, smooth radio on. Even CT junior is smooth. Just said to a couple of girls in the street "I'm the daddy" followed by "what's your number". I shit thee not.

As it happens he was playing me doing the weekly shop and enquiring what there house number was........ But they don't know that. :lol:

8656494f820c2c770435e9ea17630739.jpg

Why do you ask women what their house number is while you're doing the weekly shop?

I reckon that was the most Irish you've ever seemed on here. ;)

You kidding? You've missed his numerous references to Sunday dinner needing at least 2 types of potatoes on it?

My friends were flown home yesterday and this is what he said..

" I hate to say it but Sky News have painted the most accurate picture.

What we saw was the gunman walking (I initially thought he was running but my memory was jogged) on the beach past our hotel. I saw another man with a pistol that turns out to be security who's guns didn't work. There were many local people following him on the beach unharmed as he was only after tourists. When we fled our room due to gunshots that sounded very close, he was on the road alongside us having tiles thrown at him from above and spraying gunfire at the police and the man on the roof who threw the tiles. Then he was killed by them on the side road adjacent and just along from where we were.
The people who say he was in our hotel are mistaken. We saw him on the beach walk past our hotel, he then was alongside our hotel, he never got on site."

Just flicked onto BBC4 to check out Paul Weller, and flicked back after 10 seconds because the screen was filled with FUCKING FLAGS!

Has anyone made a drone armed with a rotary saw yet?

If not, challenge accepted.