General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I am more concerned with you taking close-up photos of men in shorts on public transport, are you a gay voyeur or just a twisted individual?

I must admit getting a few funny looks when I assembled my box brownie and hid under the cowl. If only there was a way to combine the phone I carry around with a camera...

p.s. photographing something doesn't necessarily mean you want to fuck it, other wise Tooj has a weird Puffin fetish going on and Radar wants to make sweet love to his lunch.

I must admit getting a few funny looks when I assembled my box brownie and hid under the cowl. If only there was a way to combine the phone I carry around with a camera...

p.s. photographing something doesn't necessarily mean you want to fuck it, other wise Tooj has a weird Puffin fetish going on and Radar wants to make sweet love to his lunch.

They both do though.

Anyone know how much it would cost to fit air-conditioning to a modest size 3 bedroom semi whch already has a now disused dry air venting system?

I don't care if it 2 weeks every other year - this is fucking ridiculous heat.

Anyone know how much it would cost to fit air-conditioning to a modest size 3 bedroom semi whch already has a now disused dry air venting system?

@@JawD is your man!

Ignoring the vent system, you could get a fixed system (split, so indoor unit plus outdoor that hands on your outside wall) which anything from £1-2K depending on the style you want and size of room (this is per room).

Alternative is to get a portable that sits next to your window and has a 6"dia hose that you chuck out of the window (think like a clothes dryer). Ugly, takes up room, but you chuck it in your garage after summer and only costs around £300