General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

That's why he's so in favour of Gideon's benefit cuts for the young. Even more years to wreak the consequences of interminable kitchen disasters and haphazard parenting on his offspring.

Let's say your son now is 6 or something. I just can't imagine a situation where things don't turn out better for him in the long term if he leaves now, than if he remains under your stewardship for the next 12 years. I'd pack my bags now tbh.

Let's say your son now is 6 or something. I just can't imagine a situation where things don't turn out better for him in the long term if he leaves now, than if he remains under your stewardship for the next 12 years. I'd pack my bags now tbh.

:lol:

"Fancy some metal detecting, son?"

"I'm fucking away, fatha. Sad bastard"

Stijl_vol_04_nr_09_p_129.jpg

Realised at 1:30 this afternoon my phone was missing ( in Leeds City centre.)

Turned on iPhone tracker on mates phone and watched it making it's way down street 2 miles away.

We piled in the car and within 15 minutes had tracked it to an address on a dodgy estate.

Knocked on the door, the bloke who answered saw me, a stern Glaswegian and another big Geordie on his doorstep and you could hear his arse hitting the floor :lol:

" I've tracked my iPhone to this address mate, shall we do this nicely?"

Handed me my phone, the pouch it was in, and all the contents intact, whilst apologising profusely.

The wonders of modern technology. :good:

I must admit I was surprised how quickly his arse dropped, pretty much the second he opened the door.

Played Pink Floyd all the way home to counteract the raging testosterone that was swilling about in the van. :lol:

Stammered out something about being unable to ring me as it was locked.

I wasn't really listening tbh, I was just pleased to get everything back without having to execute Plan B. ;)

*waits to find out where/how I went wrong. ;)

Well, there was that guy who got murdered recently after doing the exact same thing you did. But as we all know, nobody ever died who had the good sense to take a couple of big guys with them.

He probably thought he was about to busted by Rogue Traders with Dominic Littewood braying on his door.

:lol:

Very well played MF, sir!

Stammered out something about being unable to ring me as it was locked.

I wasn't really listening tbh, I was just pleased to get everything back without having to execute Plan B. ;)

*waits to find out where/how I went wrong. ;)

... How was he going to ring you? He had your phone?