General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Aye incredible. I heard him on the radio earlier.

Also canny mental that this is the first time the Queen has ever been to a concentration camp.

She's part hun and Phil's sisters all married top Nazis...tricky...

Who is this cunt on the BBC2 Glastonbury show? I bet the hipsters were lapping this up.

Dunno but watched that fuckwit Evans on the one show...don't think he'd have been with us in early nineties jumping the fence into the Green Field :glare:

I reckon CT should take the Gem under his wing, take him to some of his old hot spots for tapping the fanny and use his patter to get Gem well in with the female species. It would be a scream, man. :good:

Reality TV Show material. One Man and his Pig, we could call it.

Sitting on the sofa with a can is the only way to enjoy Glasto. Especially now you can actually choose which bands to listen to. It's possibly the most chilled out I ever get without the aid of candles and the warm touch of Gem's ex giving me a nice deep massage.

It's an indoor event. Deck chairs for extra seating, camping table for coffee table and smooth radio in the background.

Just realised were out of cheese as well. Got to have cheese cubes.

Sounds mint :lol:

Dinner party last night some gym chimp kept poking me and play punching my arm....You can't really put a steak knife through someones neck during dessert I guess.

Had MrsP's business partner on the other side going on about her tough upbringing...I said it probably wasn't. "You're an Architect and white middle class woman in Germany...The worse you're gonna say is that your father didn't love you."

Delt wiv. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

I think that might be one of the exceptional circumstances where it's considered to be a reasonable reaction, actually.

Too many witnesses dear boy. A dark and dingy pub in any English town and it would be on. ;)

Florence Welsh is a shrill posh bird, prancing around the stage like a poor man's Kate Bush. Never a Glastonbury headliner.

And tonight it's kanye :lol:

I thought she was decent tbf. Although I am on record as falling hopelessly in love with her whenever I see her on stage. :lol:

Florence Welsh is a shrill posh bird, prancing around the stage like a poor man's Kate Bush. Never a Glastonbury headliner.

And tonight it's kanye :lol:

I thought she was decent tbf. Although I am on record as falling hopelessly in love with her whenever I see her on stage. :lol:

Eeew, she's well rough man - stick thin and lanky with a big nose and a man's jaw.

She went to the private school near me where she was probably being taught a range of musical instruments from the age of 3. Ive no time for a privileged pop star.

Eeew, she's well rough man - stick thin and lanky with a big nose and a man's jaw.

She went to the private school near me where she was probably being taught a range of musical instruments from the age of 3. Ive no time for a privileged pop star.

You'd have the same problem if you thought she was gorgeous and made music you liked then?