General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Cheers mate.

I will be dangling off the King Edward bridge all next week, putting my new skillz to the test.

Skillz:

It is a structure - check

Spans between 2 points - check

Carries vehicles trains and/or people - check

MF: "I have inspected this structure and I declare that it is indeed a bridge! Now, where do I send my invoice?"

Skillz:

MF: "I have inspected this structure and I declare that it is indeed a bridge! Now, where do I send my invoice?"

Uncannily accurate description.

Been on a management course with work this week. It's run by a woman who is some kind of head doctor. Had to do all these personality tests, but I read the directions wrong, so like where you are meant to put 1 as strongly disagree and 5 as strongly agree or whatever, I did it the wrong way round.

There were 12 of us and she split us into 4 groups based on answers we gave, I was on me tod.. She probably has me pegged as a mental or something now.

Will probably ride it out and see how it goes

Skillz:

:lol:

Been on a management course with work this week. It's run by a woman who is some kind of head doctor. Had to do all these personality tests, but I read the directions wrong, so like where you are meant to put 1 as strongly disagree and 5 as strongly agree or whatever, I did it the wrong way round.

There were 12 of us and she split us into 4 groups based on answers we gave, I was on me tod.. She probably has me pegged as a mental or something now.

:lol:

I did a similar course a couple of weeks ago with the Meyers Briggs test. Came out as an ENTP, the same as the course leader who was a Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting Type in corduroy trousers

I did a similar course a couple of weeks ago with the Meyers Briggs test. Came out as an ENTP, the same as the course leader who was a Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting Type in corduroy trousers

I'm an INFP apparently. Makes sense like but according to them, I should definitely write a novel.

We did that one with the 4 letters and one with earth, air, wind and fire and some other ones.It was quite interesting in certain parts but a bit farty in others.

Its a good deal for me cos its a path to management and we get a couple days/nights away from work in a nice hotel with a free bar.

Got 3 more over the course of the year, I will keep you informed of my cock ups.

I went to a surprise 40th birthday party FOR A MAN yesterday. Honestly, i would rather get a trip to Dignitas for my 40th than a surprise party.

I think it's the only sort of party I could bare to have. The thought of a man being involved in organising a party for himself after 18 is a bit too Elton John.

Lads, you know that surprise we were planning for Gemmill's 40th next month? Best knock it on the head :unsure2:

I loved my 40th birthday party but only cos I'm a control freak and meticulously planned it all myself, chose all the music and was selective about the guests. I don't think I'd have liked it to be sprung on me.

I couldn't imagine a worse way to celebrate my birthday than with a surprise party. I wouldn't even want a party that I'd been involved in planning. :lol:

It's not normally my thing but I loved it. On my actual birthday I went to the pub quiz at my local and that was class too :)

Would Pol Pot have had to make many changes if he had invaded sunlun.They've always lived the peasant life and have never had intelligent people so maybe just a tweak or two

There is only one answer to this level of crazy.

2015_09_SITE_GIF_hitler.gif