General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

They didn't make a rape joke tbf, they responded to one. Ill advised but just the right wing press putting the boot into the police.

The fact they responded in a jovial manner around the word "rape", says it all and only a complete spastic looking for an alternative view as they're so dour, would fail to see that.

Edited by McFaul

Finished a two week training course in bridge inspection today. Well chuffed.

Naturally, because I am The Shit, I finished top of the class with 93%. :gettin:

Hence my post in the Materialism thread :lol:

Just seen this Fist, nice work.

What sort of bridge work is it? I have done a few myself including the Humber & Forth when doing de-humidification works on them.

Just seen this Fist, nice work.

What sort of bridge work is it? I have done a few myself including the Humber & Forth when doing de-humidification works on them.

It's the Network Rail STE4 bridge examiner course.

I'll be doing the examinations and sending defect reports on all the rail bridges from about South Yorkshire upwards, including the Sweaties.

Also just started working with a company installing/maintaining motion sensors on the rail network.

Busy times ahead :good:

The fact they responded in a jovial manner around the word "rape", says it all and only a complete spastic looking for an alternative view as they're so dour, would fail to see that.

I'm surprised a bloke who wouldn't give 'Muslims' (all 1.6billion I take it?) the steam off his piss is offended by a joke on twitter tbh. Don't forget I've seen some of the horrific shite you spout on there

I'm just getting back in now. The kamagra was a mistake i couldn't cum for toffee, she thought i was some kind of machine. She's fucking nuts mind. I knew it was 50/50 before i went whether i was going to get cut up. Worst part is there's no macho pride feeling whatsoever. I only went cos the work lads were egging me on. 12 hour shift at 11am. Cunterhead