General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

See Glenridding is fucked again. Can't imagine what it must be like.

Meanwhile Fist has fixed the Forth bridge. Well done mate. :D Fancy using your skills on Pooley Bridge next? It's much smaller so should take you less than a day. ;)

What's the most expensive shite you've ever had? Well until today for me it was Kings Cross Station demanding 30p for a shite. Today I'm quite stunned. I was bursting for a shite so I dived in The Centurion. There's now a compurised operation on the bog door, I thought ffs 10 pence for a shite, so I rammed 10p in hearing my shite shouting fuckin hurry up you fat cunt to me, then I noticed the electronic sign. FIFTY PENCE to go in the bog. Simply INCREDIBLE.

Edited by McFaul

What's the most expensive shite you've ever had? Well until today for me it was Kings Cross Station demanding 30p for a shite. Today I'm quite stunned. I was bursting for a shite so I dived it there. There's now a compurised operation on the bog door, I thought ffs 10 pence for a shite, so I rammed 10p in hearing my shite shouting fuckin hurry up you fat cunt to me, then I noticed the electronic sign. FIFTY PENCE to go in the bog. Simply INCREDIBLE.

Much like going for a poo-poo like a big boy before leaving the house, I think you've forgotten something here.

Just seen Peter Beardsley walking around sainsburys in Heaton, was tempted to say hello and compliment him for being one of the best footballers I've ever watched live but I didn't want to bother him plus he's put me off with some of pro-ashley comments so I basically tried to avoid him like you do with someone you hardly know and don't really want to talk to, but as is typical in those situations, you end up walking down the same aisles all the time. :lol:

(What a shame tbh).

My laddie was being shown round the training ground by him today as it happens.

The young fan in me wanted to say hello, the poor cunt who watches our players and wishes they were as good as he was wanted to say hello, but I'm not the type to approach a famous person unless they are unavoidable and/or have made eye contact/said hello etc, plus I'd feel a bit hypocritical in licking his arse after not being too happy with his 'mike' patter.

Hope your laddie enjoyed himself. :)

The young fan in me wanted to say hello, the poor cunt who watches our players and wishes they were as good as he was wanted to say hello, but I'm not the type to approach a famous person unless they are unavoidable and/or have made eye contact/said hello etc, plus I'd feel a bit hypocritical in licking his arse after not being too happy with his 'mike' patter.

Hope your laddie enjoyed himself. :)

Cheers, I just hope the little shit behaved himself ;)

See Glenridding is fucked again. Can't imagine what it must be like.

Meanwhile Fist has fixed the Forth bridge. Well done mate. :D Fancy using your skills on Pooley Bridge next? It's much smaller so should take you less than a day. ;)

:lol:

Just got home mate. I'm having a few days off, then I'll pop over and save the Lakes ;)

Here's a few vids, the first I took when I went up to check anchorages for the suspension cables, the second is drone footage of our team inspecting the trusses under the road deck.