General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

MF looks like he's bursting for a shite and just found a bog that charges 50p and he knows he's got loads of 50p coins on him.

:lol:

Talking of shits I've just had a superb one. For a brief moment I considered photographing it and sharing with you all. It was indeed a thing of beauty.

Ones of those ones that as soon as it starts you know it's a long one and you take pride in getting it out in one solid length.

No paper required (other than for checking).

Made my Christmas already. :)

The wife has just showed me a photo of one of neighbours sons from Facebook. He was a Leeds fan as a kid but seems to be more into Milan at the minute. The photo is a selfie of him in the Milan strip. Yes, ladies and gentleman, he is a 'full kit wanker'. (He's about 30 I think). :lol:

Watching the Albanian Eurovision final while in a live chat with Betfair customer service about when they're going to pay out the "top TV show on Christmas Day" market. I think I need to go back to work. :lol:

imagine going back in time and telling that kid he'd live in sunderland and be writing "letters" about drinking in mackem boozers when he's older

;)

hey South Shields isn't Sunderland. Happy Face might have something to say being classed as a mackem.