General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So we're actually acknowledging that Gemmill is moving house then?

I was studiously ignoring it. In that case, hope it all goes smoothly. Ideally you want to be moving in next to a recently divorced filthy milf or couples with single mates. Otherwise, its a change of location but its still the same hoover nozzle and popcorn.

So we're actually acknowledging that Gemmill is moving house then?

I was studiously ignoring it. In that case, hope it all goes smoothly. Ideally you want to be moving in next to a recently divorced filthy milf or couples with single mates. Otherwise, its a change of location but its still the same hoover nozzle and popcorn.

This presupposes that I'm currently single. :razz:

Just found out a bloke who retired from my work a few months ago was the streaker in KK's debut! Why wasn't I informed earlier? (He was a bit of a character to put it mildly).

:lol:

It's a good job we didn't have the January window then.

:lol:

Swooping around the skies of sunderland in his signature vehicle- The Shite-o-copter, made from rusty spoons and bits of clock he's dug up.

His sworn enemies are Über drivers, who he hunts down then attacks with microwaved boiled eggs and deadly frisbees made of duck pizza.

Über Control- "Watch out lads, The Metector is at large tonight."

Über drivers- " Fucks sake, break out the Aldi wheat beers to throw him off the trail"

Anyone know why there was a load of mounted police around the city centre this afternoon/evening?

No but that explains why there was horse shit everywhere this morning.