General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Bah. Cowards!

Chart show won't play it if it does go top 40 anyway, since they don't play half of the songs at the lower end of the list already (even the ones that aren't about alternative orifice usage). The glory days of Bruno Brookes it ain't. But it'd still be funny to see them have to gloss over it.

Girlfriend just went out to the garage to fill the car.

She returned 25 minutes later opened front door and shouts 'is it petrol or diesel?!' :D

Had the car a few years now like, and it's written on the cap.

Edited by trophyshy

Girlfriend just went out to the garage to fill the car.

She returned 25 minutes later opened front door and shouts 'is it petrol or diesel?!' :lol:

Had the car a few years now like, and it's written on the cap.

:rolleyes:

Was in the toon tonight and there was this lass looking over at me every so often and talking to her mate so I thought "whey, this could be promising" since she was alreet like; her arse actually made some pissed bloke behind her point at it like he was doing a Steven Taylor impression. It went on for a while and I was getting well into thinking I was in if I went over when I noticed there was this dwarf behind me dancing to Black Eyed Peas like he was out of his mind on smack. I don't know if that's what she was looking at but I know I fucking well would be so if that lass is reading; if it was me with the long hair in front of the raving dwarf in wherever it was, I would like to see you and your arse over a drink.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Too busy giving it five nowt with that dwarf.

You fisted a drunk dwarf? Surely there is an easier way to start a career in venntriliquism

Anyway, I have a very daft question. This would be the right sort of cable to connect a guitar to an amp and/or an effects pedal?

31P0YQ8CQKL._SS500_.jpg

Just had to go to Mackems training ground and pick up some player called Muhammady?

Dropped him off at a what I presume was crappy loan digs. Didn't have a lot to say, so guessing he knew who I was.

Had a very nice tortoise shell man clutch bag that I'm sure would have suited Happys needs as well as having the benefit of being mobile.