General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Hypothetical question. I honestly believe there is no definitive answer to this mind. Is an eleven year age gap in a relationship too much?

Hypothetical question. I honestly believe there is no definitive answer to this mind. Is an eleven year age gap in a relationship too much?

Nah.

Unless you are worried about being judged by sheep. <_<

Nah.

Good point. Eleven years is hardly Anna Nicole Smith and that old cunt is it. Society imposes little rules on us though.

Nah.

Good point. Eleven years is hardly Anna Nicole Smith and that old cunt is it. Society imposes little rules on us though.

Not really that interested in society or it's little rules.

I decide what is good for me.

*Cue bleeting about what if it harms others...

Are you older or is she, Stevie?

If it's the former, well played. If it's the latter, GILF ALERT!

Exactly.

Fwiw I think 15 is the cutoff. Not cause of the age differance but it would be difficult with regards to things in common life exp etc...

Exactly.

Fwiw I think 15 is the cutoff. Not cause of the age differance but it would be difficult with regards to things in common life exp etc...

<_< Alreet Polanski.

Exactly.

<_< Alreet Polanski.

I meant gap as you well know ginge. :rolleyes:

22 am 33, I'm not getting in to details at all, I was talking to one of me mates about it last week and he jokingly called me a paedo. He was just having a bit crack, but I started thinking fuck me is this normal? The way I look at it is I'm a very young 33 anyway, and age is just an attitude. I just wanted to see what people's attitudes towards this are. I remember being shocked when Pat van den Hauwe was shagging Mandy Smith.

22 am 33, I'm not getting in to details at all, I was talking to one of me mates about it last week and he jokingly called me a paedo. He was just having a bit crack, but I started thinking fuck me is this normal? The way I look at it is I'm a very young 33 anyway, and age is just an attitude. I just wanted to see what people's attitudes towards this are. I remember being shocked when Pat van den Hauwe was shagging Mandy Smith.

It all depends on how you two get on really, nothing else matters. IMO it's not really about age at all (if there is a gap) it's about the relationship. Historically men are genreally about 7 years older than the bird if you average it out across the whole of society iirc.

As a parent I would initially hate an "old man" loitering around my young 22 year old daughter.

However there was 13 years between my mam and dad and they went on to have seven kids, fight a war and have a great life.

It really boilds down to how young you are for your age and how mature she is for hers. If shes still a kid then it will make it harder as at your age you wont be arsed with the petty strops etc.

edit: I thought you said somewhere you were 36 anyway!

Edited by Christmas Tree

Stevie doesn't really strike me as a chap that worries too much about what his peer group thinks. Could be wrong.

I think he's more bothered than he lets on. Not a dig btw.

Nice one, Stevie. And she's 22 ffs. It's not like you're dating a school girl.

Probably get the old uniform out though if you play the cards right. <_<

:rolleyes:

Stevie doesn't really strike me as a chap that worries too much about what his peer group thinks. Could be wrong.

Not strictly true. All it is I've never had such an age gap in a relationship, I honestly couldn't give a fuck about it, just like I said before Parky the rules society imposes on us and people's attitudes towards it. God I couldn't go out with someone 10 years older than me fuckin hell, just no.

CT I'm 33 hardly an "old man".

I think he's more bothered than he lets on. Not a dig btw.

You are very astute.

She was 1 during the 1990 World Cup mind. I know you love to put things in footballing terms. ;)

:lol: Bastid.

Me and the fella have Parky's ideal age gap (:razz:) and we've been together since I was 26 and he was 19, so it's not like it can't work. And aye I know there's a difference when it's us lot, but I reckon that part of the mechanism is pretty similar really. ;)

She was 1 during the 1990 World Cup mind. I know you love to put things in footballing terms. ;)

:lol: It crossed my mind. I thought Davie Mac played his last game for the toon before you were born.

Not strictly true. All it is I've never had such an age gap in a relationship, I honestly couldn't give a fuck about it, just like I said before Parky the rules society imposes on us and people's attitudes towards it. God I couldn't go out with someone 10 years older than me fuckin hell, just no.

CT I'm 33 hardly an "old man".

Nothing beats young pussy. Life is too short to worry about shit. End of.