General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
:lol: Cats are mint. We've got two, one you only have to be within two foot of it and it starts purring. The other one you have to work a bit harder to get it to like you. They both prefer me, which winds my lass up something chronic.

Had 6 cats at one point (well my mum did). Cats are the best.

6 (SIX) cats????? Did she have a broom too?

Totally mad. Feeding foxes and whatnot. ;)

Not the wind yee take after then Parky.

:lol: Cats are mint. We've got two, one you only have to be within two foot of it and it starts purring. The other one you have to work a bit harder to get it to like you. They both prefer me, which winds my lass up something chronic.

She did one important thing for me which was to teach me to be myself.

She did one important thing for me which was to teach me to be myself.

Good. I love people who don't try to fit in. One of the best things in life is how unique each and everyone of us are, or certainly should be.

Anyone see BBC Breakfast this morning? They were taking about the film The King's Speech, and had a bloke on from the British Stammerer's Association. Fucking he'll, I felt bad for him. Must have been in his 50s and just kept ffffffff..f...f..fucking up all the way through the interview. Bet he wished he was spraying something other than saliva on Sian Williams' face.

Are you older or is she, Stevie?

If it's the former, well played. If it's the latter, GILF ALERT!

The biggest age gap I've been with the other way is 5 years north, and that was just a very brief fling when I was a 19 year old whipper snapper. Anyone been out with a woman like 10 years older than them? I can't even comprehend it at my age now.

Another random thing, me sisters cat come back a few weeks ago it had been out and it's leg was twice it's normal size. They took it to the vet, midnight service and cost them £700 and all he did was give it an injection. Anyway it wouldn't go out for two weeks it was 10 like, but then it just fucked off, looked everywhere for it and she was saying sometimes they just go away to die. They found it dead underneath some bushes near by yesterday :lol: I didn;t realise cats just fuck off to die, quite dignified that really.

Whereas humans tend to fear dying all alone. Thats such a sad story Stevie ;)

The biggest age gap I've been with the other way is 5 years north, and that was just a very brief fling when I was a 19 year old whipper snapper. Anyone been out with a woman like 10 years older than them? I can't even comprehend it at my age now.

I've never been out with a lass 10 years older, but I've slept with a couple, fuck me their tits drop sharpish after 35 don't they! Took her underwear off and they rolled out like a cartoon tongue. I agree with what's been said though, if the pair of you are happy and are on a par (mentally, emotionally etc.) then it's fine and anybody moaning should mind their own.

She's 22, it's not like you're picking her up from school in your ice cream van :lol:

oh and for traditions sake, "pics or gtfo" ;)

my last girlfriend was 9.5 years younger than me. I think people in their early twenties are still figuring out who they are and what they want. In the three years we were together she changed quite a lot whereas I don't think I changed much. By the time we split up I didn't feel like I knew who she was anymore.

That could of course just be because she was a bonkers in the nut betitted viper.

I've never been out with a lass 10 years older, but I've slept with a couple, fuck me their tits drop sharpish after 35 don't they! Took her underwear off and they rolled out like a cartoon tongue. I agree with what's been said though, if the pair of you are happy and are on a par (mentally, emotionally etc.) then it's fine and anybody moaning should mind their own.

She's 22, it's not like you're picking her up from school in your ice cream van :lol:

oh and for traditions sake, "pics or gtfo" ;)

Yeah I'm cool with it, very very early days, just some peoples reactions when I tell them - oh dear, they're only fucking numbers.

Re: droopy tits the oldest never shagged anyone in their 30's never mind 40's tbh. You're only 25 ffs what you doing knocking round with Helen Daniels types?

Another random thing, me sisters cat come back a few weeks ago it had been out and it's leg was twice it's normal size. They took it to the vet, midnight service and cost them £700 and all he did was give it an injection. Anyway it wouldn't go out for two weeks it was 10 like, but then it just fucked off, looked everywhere for it and she was saying sometimes they just go away to die. They found it dead underneath some bushes near by yesterday ;) I didn;t realise cats just fuck off to die, quite dignified that really.

Whereas humans tend to fear dying all alone. Thats such a sad story Stevie :razz:

Aye I know he wasn't a bad cat for a southerner, just he was his own cat, if he couldn't be arsed he'd give you the old do one look. Random thought this but if every cat did that, there's be 100,000 dead cats on our streets every year surely, sort of thing I think of when I'm stoned, but who comes and takes the dead cats away?

my last girlfriend was 9.5 years younger than me. I think people in their early twenties are still figuring out who they are and what they want. In the three years we were together she changed quite a lot whereas I don't think I changed much. By the time we split up I didn't feel like I knew who she was anymore.

That could of course just be because she was a bonkers in the nut betitted viper.

:lol:

Covers a large portion of ladies that though.

I'm 29 mate. At the time I was 26, she was 36 (I think), but aye it was a bit of a shock. Met at my cousin's wedding (her sister was the bride), and in her bridesmaid dress I thought she had a great body...

women eh, liars, the lot of 'em... :lol:

I'm 29 mate. At the time I was 26, she was 36 (I think), but aye it was a bit of a shock. Met at my cousin's wedding (her sister was the bride), and in her bridesmaid dress I thought she had a great body...

women eh, liars, the lot of 'em... ;)

Not all ;)

Did you go to Stevenage with Meenzer by the way? Fuckin Alan Smith must be bumming Lee Ryder - "Alan Smith 4- Not His Night" :lol: Biggest under statement I've ever seen in my life. Toon fans looked quite dignified to be fair to them.

I ask this because a girl at work has a 17 year old cat that's been missing since saturday.

Being the age she is she was quite frail and hardly went past her own doorstep for the last couple of years, but she started doing something the last few weeks that she's never done before and thats to lie on her front doorstep in the sunshine, along with curling up beside their labrador Max.

She's knocked on all the neighbours and checked their sheds, along with looking under the bushes nearby but nothing.

A few of us have said that were sure some cats go away to die, but she would just like her back if only to say goodbye to

Has anyone else heard this?

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84908

Seems a regular thing. Dogs are too fuckin lazy to do likewise. It's sad that they do this, they must be well depressed when they're making that last trip up the stairs and through the cat flap. Poor Bloke :lol: funny enough my nephews are like "oh well when we getting a new kitten to replace him", and me sister a very level headed 41 year old is devastated.

Aye I know he wasn't a bad cat for a southerner, just he was his own cat, if he couldn't be arsed he'd give you the old do one look. Random thought this but if every cat did that, there's be 100,000 dead cats on our streets every year surely, sort of thing I think of when I'm stoned, but who comes and takes the dead cats away?

Legend. :lol: And the answer to your question is in your Saturday night Chinkys.

Legend. ;) And the answer to your question is in your Saturday night Chinkys.

:lol:

There's a chinkies on Two Ball Lonnen called the Bay Chinkies or something they were actually shut down a good few years ago cos they had cat meat there.

Chicken Paw Mein not on my menu nee chance.

I think the (x/2)+7 rule is a good estimate (sadly :lol:), but you know yourself how the personalities mesh is what's important, and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise (as long as you keep it legal ;))

I think the (x/2)+7 rule is a good estimate (sadly ;)), but you know yourself how the personalities mesh is what's important, and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise (as long as you keep it legal ;))

Thought you were giving on some random mathematical equasion there :lol:

As this thread is random, who the fuck is "Lou" who's posted on this thread 250 times? I don't even know half the old people off here, even the much heralded Shearergol. I remember Craig blaming me for a lot of the old users chucking it a few years ago.