General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Poor Fish :lol: He gets the blame for everything.

She seems like a typical student reading her last few posts. Well done Fish.

I was sorry that she apparently left because of things that were said. barely even knew her and never thought she got a hard time.

if she thought this place was bad, she should see some of the other places I'm on. she'd have commited suicide tbf

I was sorry that she apparently left because of things that were said. barely even knew her and never thought she got a hard time.

if she thought this place was bad, she should see some of the other places I'm on. she'd have commited suicide tbf

What did she leave for?

I never heard anything more specific than that, just that we were a bunch of big meanies

Harsh doing that to a lass like. Net bullying oh dear.

I never heard anything more specific than that, just that we were a bunch of big meanies

:lol:

Good job you're so lovely and respectful to us girlies, eh Steve? ;)

Good job you're so lovely and respectful to us girlies, eh Steve? ;)

I am ;) I gave you a sincere apology three times as well, and it was sincere for the crack, I truly was a bit of a wanker regarding the issue, but we're in brighter days now. I think it's about 12 month since I abused anyone on here for any reason apart from that, but I was a disgrace for that.

Having said that, it sounds like 9 or 10 people were ganging up on this poor lass and it's easy to see when someone is particularly sensitive.

Aye well, I wouldn't say she was hounded out of here or anything. Just got a bit of stick for her random sense of humour, decided it wasn't the place for her after all and stepped back without making a scene and went other places instead. I'm acting like her biographer here though so I'll stop now. :lol:

Aye well, I wouldn't say she was hounded out of here or anything. Just got a bit of stick for her random sense of humour, decided it wasn't the place for her after all and stepped back without making a scene and went other places instead. I'm acting like her biographer here though so I'll stop now. :lol:

I've got a random sense of humour, nothing one with having one. I feel sorry for this lass for being bullied off here. See I wouldn't take the piss out of CT even if I thought he really took it to heart. You have to deal sensitively with people, once you realise what sort of person they are.

Good job you're so lovely and respectful to us girlies, eh Steve? :razz:

I am ;) I gave you a sincere apology three times as well, and it was sincere for the crack, I truly was a bit of a wanker regarding the issue, but we're in brighter days now. I think it's about 12 month since I abused anyone on here for any reason apart from that, but I was a disgrace for that.

Having said that, it sounds like 9 or 10 people were ganging up on this poor lass and it's easy to see when someone is particularly sensitive.

I'm only joking man ;) I accepted your apologies then and still do.

For the record, it wasn't 9 or 10 people ganging up on Lou, more like 2 or 3 but she was over-sensitive. Lovely lass but mad as a rainforest full of frogs.

;)

;)

Well anyone that wasn't scouse, or deserved it (other than Catmag).

Another random thing, me sisters cat come back a few weeks ago it had been out and it's leg was twice it's normal size. They took it to the vet, midnight service and cost them £700 and all he did was give it an injection. Anyway it wouldn't go out for two weeks it was 10 like, but then it just fucked off, looked everywhere for it and she was saying sometimes they just go away to die. They found it dead underneath some bushes near by yesterday :lol: I didn;t realise cats just fuck off to die, quite dignified that really.

For some reason that little story reminds of the worst dream I've ever had by a fucking mile. About two years ago I dreamt I was at my late Grannies house in Heaton. My Aunt lived there and had a cat and a dog I loved when I was a kid, I'd kip there and go with my aunt to Heaton Park and Armstrong Park/Jesmond dene when she took it for a walk. Anway, dreams being wierd I was suddenly my own age and as I looked down at the dog I noticed its guts were torn open and it was basically lying down to die and knew it, but the really horrible thing was that from being a dog and looking like a dog, it became my eldest daughter, who was about 6 at the time, I just had to hold her in my arms telling her I loved her. I actually woke up crying and have never before, or since had a dream like it, thank fuck. Absolutely fucking awful.

Gemmill made Lou leave because his sexual advances weren't appreciated

Fish go in the piss ups thread. My last question. Who's the big chap?

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I'll probably get stick for this, but I'm not sure. :lol: I know I've met him a few times, but I genuinely can't remembers. It might be Papa Laz... or it could be SLP

soz, ;)